Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, that's not the special item. It has yet to be revealed and will only be in August.

The bust is for Early Bird orders on certain regions/shops, which I managed to get. But Early Bird orders have to pay in full to get the bust.

The estimated release date is Q4 of this year but we will see.

Why did I get the early bird? Well I placed an advanced order for it and was given the choice to go for it, so yea. The bust will unlikely see any light unless I can get a dress over it.
You have a link to the taobao store? Thanks

Woahhhh he looks so awesome! I love that he will have moving eyes now! I was kinda bummed he was fixed to a side glance look. His eyes look almost glowing, it's so cool!

Only other change I'd love for them to do would be to give him AC cloud body instead of remake cloud with silicone arms. I don't like how the arms can fall out after posing them for a while lol
I've been under the impression it is the AC body?

I debated if I wanted the crying version just for the novelty, but I actually like this second headsculpt more than the default one, so I went with the tearless version. I also wonder how well the effect holds up at scale in hand. It might just read like a blemish on the paint when its on the shelf.

tifa.jpg

Oh yeah, SGD Tifa's hair is prone to shedding! I even shampooed her hair and then carefully combed it softly (by doing it as shown on the tutorial videos where you don't comb from the root but from the bottom going upwards), but some hair still fell out for some reason. Anyway at least her hair is now clean and doesn't have a chemical smell.

Is the early bird still available brother? Can you hook me up like you did with the HT arms? You know I’m good for it :) I’ll pay in advance.

You have a link to the taobao store? Thanks

Can we get the link please?
Unfortunately the early bird orders are all snapped up across all Taobao shops. The shop I ordered from limit to one per customer too unfortunately.

As far as I know, it seems there are only 666 nos. of Early Bird orders, with the bust and second headsculpt shipped out by 4Q 2024 first. Guess these Early Birds will be the Beta Testers on quality before the others.

Wait so are we able to get the early bird batch on kits website? Didn’t see it when I looked.

Wait so are we able to get the early bird batch on kits website? Didn’t see it when I looked.

Confused about this too. I didn't see any option for it last night when I placed my order
Kit did not bring in Early Bird options because they require full payment.

As of now, there are no more Early Bird options across all Taobao Shops because it's only limited to 666 nos. units.

Back