Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for sale at the SE shop. They are also re-releasing Vol. 01.

Expected release date August 2025!
IMG_4017.jpeg

Not really.

The original wave one was sold as a blind box, where you could buy a set of 8, with no guarantees you would manage to get all different figures.

Recently, the first wave was sold as a set of 7 figures (no chaser Dress Cloud) in a single window box, but I believe it was that Ichiban Kuji Lottery in Japan only.

Now Wave 2 is once again released as a set of blind boxes.

When I purchased the original blind box, I managed to get the 7 core figures and a repeat Cloud instead of the Dress version. Had to pick the Dress version on eBay later.

The odds of pulling all figures like this is astronomically low. Are we sure they don't purposefully include all of them?

The odds of pulling all figures like this is astronomically low. Are we sure they don't purposefully include all of them?
No idea. They advertise this as no guarantees of a full set.

Could be they try to always include the 7 main figures and leave only the secret 8th as a limited random inclusion.

Yeah I don't know why they didn't do the battle outfit I definitely think it would of been more popular, I would love to see them do Cloud Strife but I know the chances of that are slim
Even without the battle outfit it sold out pretty fast. Really wish they would make Aerith (they would make her breasts huge unfortunately) and Cloud in 1/3 to go with her. Just so much better as display pieces when they're 1/3 and well done.

Even without the battle outfit it sold out pretty fast. Really wish they would make Aerith (they would make her breasts huge unfortunately) and Cloud in 1/3 to go with her. Just so much better as display pieces when they're 1/3 and well done
Yeah you're right even with the purple dress she was very sought after and her edition size is considerably low so no surprise it sold out quick also there's no doubt if they made Aerith they would make her breast large lol as far as Cloud I would love if they made him in either his Remake outfit or even his Advent Children look, this scale is definitely my favorite to collect they just have so much presence

Jealous. Still hopelessly searching for the AC Cloud :lol
I only was able to even afford the damned man bc of a collector selling! I've seen some of those ebay listings lol Outrageous. Here's to hoping you find your AC Cloud at an affordable price 🙌

FWIW when I purchased Vol.1 of the polygon figures directly from Squeenix a few years back they had this exact same disclaimer, but came as a full set with the chase figure and no duplicates.

It's impressive and looks like something out of Elden Ring lol. But yeah it's wayyy too big for the average collector, shipping must cost a fortune too

Over five feet tall is just :oops:

As beautiful as it looks, I just don't know how it would fit into my collection.

Back