Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now that the body is available for PO, theres not enough cloud head sculpts to go around lol

Yeah I’m looking for another one too lol. Kinda surprising no one here has did like custom heads or anything, make a killing selling them

Attachments

• BK9neK.gif
    BK9neK.gif
    354.2 KB · Views: 0
A guy posted this way back when and I can attest to it that it works, worked well for my Cloud RE and I did for the other two First Class Bodies I snagged Online
Thanks very much! I’ll give it a try when my Cloud body arrives. Did anyone have fabric bleeding issues with the AC clothing or was this mostly contained to the Zack/1st class fabrics?

Continuing with the story of my lost Cloud lmao

OhMyPrimus sent my Cloud AC/Fenrir via NZPOST. They lost the package. They found it and sent it to the USA. Since the 29th, it's been at the post office ready to be delivered but they haven't done it. I filed a claim. They say they've lost it HAHA

Luckily, someone notified here that Gundamit was selling it again and I also bought it... But wow, how unlucky can I be? They lost it twice. I filed the claim for compensation and the payment was through PayPal. Does anyone know if PayPal will refund my money? :( Because well... It was 780 usd shipping included lmao.

OhMyPrimus sent my Cloud AC/Fenrir via NZPOST. They lost the package. They found it and sent it to the USA. Since the 29th, it's been at the post office ready to be delivered but they haven't done it. I filed a claim. They say they've lost it HAHA

Luckily, someone notified here that Gundamit was selling it again and I also bought it... But wow, how unlucky can I be? They lost it twice. I filed the claim for compensation and the payment was through PayPal. Does anyone know if PayPal will refund my money? :( Because well... It was 780 usd shipping included lmao.
If it was within 180 days since you paid, yes.

Oh man, that's some luck. Who lost it the most recent time? I also bought mine from Gundamit when it popped back available a few weeks ago and as far as I know, it's still on a boat heading to Long Beach, CA. Hopefully.

I ordered on May 16 and it left Shenzhen on May 17, onto a Cosco shipping vessel on May 20 and it's been at sea since then.

What does your tracking say?

Oh man, that's some luck. Who lost it the second time? I also bought mine from Gundamit when it popped back available a few weeks ago and as far as I know, it's still on a boat heading to Long Beach, CA. Hopefully.

What does your tracking say?
Second time was USPS… haha

My tracking from Gundamint doesn’t show nothing… I just wrote them this morning because I think it’s weird. What about yours?

Second time was USPS… haha

My tracking from Gundamint doesn’t show nothing… I just wrote them this morning because I think it’s weird. What about yours?
Ugh USPS blows. They just lost one of my packages from Japan recently.

So Gundamit’s tracking was odd: initially on my order details page, I got a tracking number that used “Make Fly” as the shipping company. I was able to track the package until it got onto the boat and it says it’s due to arrive on June 8 in the US.

I ordered on May 16 and it left Shenzhen on May 17, onto a Cosco shipping vessel on May 20 and it's been at sea since then.

About a week or two ago, Gundamit sent me an email that updated the tracking number to a FedEx number, which has remained dormant since May 17. That number will presumably stay quiet until FedEx receives the package from Make Fly.

To be fair, they did say that this product will take 40-70 days to arrive so it’s going to take a while to ship by sea. Hopefully Gundamit will be able to give you the Make Fly tracking so you can see where it is. Did they only give you the FedEx tracking number?

Ugh USPS blows. They just lost one of my packages from Japan recently.

So Gundamit’s tracking was odd: initially on my order details page, I got a tracking number that used “Make Fly” as the shipping company. I was able to track the package until it got onto the boat and it says it’s due to arrive on June 8 in the US.

About a week or two ago, Gundamit sent me an email that updated the tracking number to a FedEx number, which has remained dormant since May 17. That number will presumably stay quiet until FedEx receives the package from Make Fly.

To be fair, they did say that this product will take 40-70 days to arrive so it’s going to take a while to ship by sea. Hopefully Gundamit will be able to give you the Make Fly tracking so you can see where it is. Did they only give you the FedEx tracking number?

My tracking number starts with MKF, so I assume it should show progress by now. Maybe they made a mistake in sending it to me... I don't know, but I'm very tired. This is the THIRD time I try to get this figure. The first time failed, I'm in the middle of a chargeback, the second time, USPS lost it... and I hope the one from Gundamit make it home...

The progress of your tracking is quite normal... And if you're suspicious you can always call FedEx to ask about the new number they gave you. I guess we both bought it at the same time, but I don't know what's happening with mine.

If this time fails too...it would be the forth time so I'd go straight to being scammed on eBay because the luck I'm having with Cloud is not normal :(

We can chat via PM if you want to keep tracking our packages :')

Just gonna hop in since I'm not really sure how y'all go about these figure discussions, but I just ordered probably the holy grail of my collection that I wont have to make custom for myself <3

I have the whole AVALANCHE Team in my To Be Made list and a few Turks on that as back-burner projects.
View attachment 706686
I have him in my collection as well, everything pretty good beside the body being small

Attachments

• IMG20240606200337.jpg
    IMG20240606200337.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
Back