Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the headsculpt on that Barrett but I just wish he was beefier. Almost wanted to kitbash him with a M35 but I don't even think that's big enough
Same. I would have loved him beefier and even a little darker IMO but honestly I'm happy enough with this figure that I will have it as my primary version until I can either get or make a better one! I really wish there were some more variations on bodies but- oh well.

I have him in my collection as well, everything pretty good beside the body being small
It's definitely smaller than it should be! But I'm happy that it's as beefy as it is. I would have NEVER thought there would be a Barret that was made as well as this one is, but I'm so glad there is. My goal is to pick up the Tifa and Aerith body+Outfits that I saw on the same site, but that will have to wait a few months lol Gotta save up again.

It's definitely smaller than it should be! But I'm happy that it's as beefy as it is. I would have NEVER thought there would be a Barret that was made as well as this one is, but I'm so glad there is. My goal is to pick up the Tifa and Aerith body+Outfits that I saw on the same site, but that will have to wait a few months lol Gotta save up again.

I have a lot of complaints with the figure, it was pretty clearly pushed out quickly just to capitalize on GT saying they wouldn't make one, but these discussions often wind up splitting everything into either a figure is perfect or its trash. This figure is neither. It's "fine." On a good day I might call it a 7/10, on a bad day a 6/10. I just put him in the back of the shelf, he's a shelf filler not a centerpiece.

I have a lot of complaints with the figure, it was pretty clearly pushed out quickly just to capitalize on GT saying they wouldn't make one, but these discussions often wind up splitting everything into either a figure is perfect or its trash. This figure is neither. It's "fine." On a good day I might call it a 7/10, on a bad day a 6/10. I just put him in the back of the shelf, he's a shelf filler not a centerpiece.
I completely agree! He will be my FF7 Centerpiece for a while until I can get the others, but I only hope once I get the whole crew, the negatives will be outweighed by the whole group just looking cool af together <3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606_221008_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_221008_Gallery.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 0
Lost 3 times in a row? Seems highly unlikely.

Yep… First one the seller just didn’t send it. Second time (OhMyPrimus), NZPost lost my package, found it and resend it with another tracking… Then USPS lost again when arrived to USA…. Yesterday appeared with a statement: ‘insufficient address’ and going back to the seller (I think an error from NZPost or seller the first time package got lost, idk but I gave them the correct address lmao). And with Gundammit tracking never worked and received this morning the message… 🥲 And the worst part is that I’ve the new body waiting.

I am sooooo tired 😞

Yep… First one the seller just didn’t send it. Second time (OhMyPrimus), NZPost lost my package, found it and resend it with another tracking… Then USPS lost again when arrived to USA…. Yesterday appeared with a statement: ‘insufficient address’ and going back to the seller (I think an error from NZPost or seller the first time package got lost, idk but I gave them the correct address lmao). And with Gundammit tracking never worked and received this morning the message… 🥲 And the worst part is that I’ve the new body waiting.

I am sooooo tired 😞
How much did you pay on Gundammit? They might have just kept it to sell for current aftermarket prices :lol.

How much did you pay on Gundammit? They might have just kept it to sell for current aftermarket prices :lol.

Lmaaaao!!! Haha Like 630 or 650. But another folk from the forum bought it at the same time as me and they sent him all correctly. I don’t know. I am starting to think that Cloud is not for me haha But I will try again when I receive the refund.

I hope nothing happens with my tifa preorder… 🥲 I received my Sephi and Zack without problems.

Curious question, does the VTS Cloud head fit onto the 1st class GameToys body? Pretty cheap figure as I have two bodies and 1 head 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5744.jpeg
    IMG_5744.jpeg
    242.5 KB · Views: 0
Back