Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Mike_Wazowski-Sulley_Face_Swap.jpg
    Mike_Wazowski-Sulley_Face_Swap.jpg
    58.8 KB
Anyone here have any experience with Super Duck? Their Yuffie set is due to ‘release’ Q4. I assume not a chance? lol

Based on my experience buying Super Duck heads and outfit sets through the years, never believe their estimated release dates! I'm waiting for their "Horror Girl" (aka the Tomie character by Junji Ito) and it was supposed to have been released back in June of 2023 at the latest. It's gonna be 2025 soon and still no sign of it.

I never pay pre-order deposit for Super Duck stuff. I only pay when it's actually in stock.

Anyone here have any experience with Super Duck? Their Yuffie set is due to ‘release’ Q4. I assume not a chance? lol

I attempt, as best as I can, to track Super Duck releases specifically to see if I can get a window on that Yuffie, because it seems she's not popular enough for anybody else to make. Yuffie is set number 83. Set 82, FFXV Cindy, released last March, so I kept hoping that meant Yuffie was next, but they skipped over her (and several others, including that Junji Ito Horror Girl (set 085)) to release their RE4 Ada, set 87, last month. Set 80, Cruella, released May 2023. Set 81, Melina from Elden Ring, released December 2023. Set 82, Cindy, released March 2024, and then Ada (87) dropped last month. So it takes several months between releases, so maybe, maybe, Yuffie will drop around February, if they don't skip over her again.

Back