Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

I'm not too familiar with the dinosaurs from Star Wars, but it seems like a pretty inefficient way to travel on those guys, considering the amount they must need to eat. Maybe they can go a long ways without water, so the Star Wars equivalent of a camel?

The new Dewbie looks great! Will you be keeping the old Hasbro one or give it to the Rancor? :D

Damn that's cool. I bet that's frackin' impressive in person. Thing's huge. :google

It's damn cool and impressive in person, Mags. You know, I try to keep the mass of my collection in check. I only ever have around the same number of figures and I've stayed away from bigger items... Well, I got the Dewback and Jabba last week, so that's out the window now :lol...

indeed huge !!!!!

That's what she said. :lecture

I'm not too familiar with the dinosaurs from Star Wars, but it seems like a pretty inefficient way to travel on those guys, considering the amount they must need to eat. Maybe they can go a long ways without water, so the Star Wars equivalent of a camel?

I don't know, Sam... I don't know. :panic:

The new Dewbie looks great! Will you be keeping the old Hasbro one or give it to the Rancor? :D

Gave it to the Rancor yesterday. :lol I thought he'd dig it more though since he's had his eye on it for the past couple of years but he didn't even touch it... I might just try to sell it here for a couple bucks.

Alright... finished Sand Person No.1...

9cb15bd3.jpg

Resperator is scratch built now too, along with the eyes, tusks, horns, etc, etc... The only thing Hasbro on the entire head is the middle portion of the mouth with the nose. Outside of that I used the Hasbro under robes and Gaffi... Very happy.

Holy crap dude, that is frickin' awesome! :rock

Fekin' hell, that Raider is off the chain! :lecture

Back