Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

Well, I finished up Dengar. I ended up building the backpack from scratch... Here are the crap photos:

IMG_20120717_202250.jpg

IMG_20120717_202344.jpg

IMG_20120717_202443.jpg

IMG_20120717_202458.jpg

IMG_20120717_202509.jpg

Guy looks like he belongs in a Roger Corman movie rather than Star Wars, but a great custom! I'm only vaguely aware of this guy because I have the Kubrick. Doesn't he just hang out in the background in the movie?

Guy looks like he belongs in a Roger Corman movie rather than Star Wars, but a great custom! I'm only vaguely aware of this guy because I have the Kubrick. Doesn't he just hang out in the background in the movie?

Sam, I am disappoint.

Yeah, he didn't get much screen time.... He's one of the bounty hunters.

Yeah, I think I've got all those Kubricks--him, robot guy, the Fly guy, a couple others. I really do like all the wacky background characters from Star Wars, though I couldn't imagine spending enough money to get official figures of them.

Your custom skills are really good though. You gonna start accepting commissions soon? :pray:

great work!!!

Thank you, Aiden. :hi5:

Yeah, I think I've got all those Kubricks--him, robot guy, the Fly guy, a couple others. I really do like all the wacky background characters from Star Wars, though I couldn't imagine spending enough money to get official figures of them.

Your custom skills are really good though. You gonna start accepting commissions soon? :pray:

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

File this collection under megaultrakickassawesome :rock

Back