Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

What's up you beautiful bastards!

tumblr_mrlob5Tr7q1se9fcoo1_500.gif

What's up you beautiful bastards! I don't have time to stay and play this year but I'll pop in when I can.

Happy Hauntings and Spooky Spooktacular!!!

:devil
You better pop in frequently, or I'll hunt you down, and drag you in!!!

for me cricket has been the greatest choice, love it

I'm on Verizon now, switching to Cricket next time. Screw these 2 year contracts and high prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need freaky-good feedback on this from my friends. What do you guys think about this contest idea:

(Modeled after the selling souls via SideshowChicky) have people choose one thing from a list of things they have to do/make in order to be entered for the contest. Here's an example.

So the list of things to get someone eligible to win (not final list):

1) Carve pumpkin
2) Draw a sketch
3) take and edit a weird picture (SFW)
4) create a creepy decoration
5) Make Halloween style cupcakes

Then have people choose one of the choices. The first person to choose "draw a sketch" would then eliminate that option from the list. Others would have a more narrow choice list, etc.

Big prize

Thoughts?

I need freaky-good feedback on this from my friends. What do you guys think about this contest idea:

(Modeled after the selling souls via SideshowChicky) have people choose one thing from a list of things they have to do/make in order to be entered for the contest. Here's an example.

1) Carve pumpkin
2) Draw a sketch

Then have people choose one of the choices. The first person to choose "draw a sketch" would then eliminate that option from the list. Others would have a more narrow choice list, etc.

Big prize

Thoughts?

I think it's a good idea. I say just do contest the way you want. People will get involved no matter what because PRIZE. :lol

1) Carve pumpkin
2) Draw a sketch

Big prize

Thoughts?

that's a great idea for a contest bud!

1) Carve pumpkin
2) Draw a sketch

Big prize

Thoughts?
Good one! Those are all great activities too. :clap

Back