Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Those who enter will be making a​
Treatment Plan
for a "Scared Nerd." You will create up to 5 different strategies or ways to make a scared nerd feel​
better
End date is 10/14/2016 @ 5:00PM CT US

:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk

My scared nerd is a certified genius, but reclusive with social anxiety disorder. His treatment plan is "specialized."

1) Provide him with a calculator, pencil, and notepad so he can continue his computations and self-analysis.

2) Assure him that there are no girls anywhere in the asylum, since seeing a girl will cause him to freak out.

3) Give him limited access to a computer, so he can order parts for his "device" which will supposedly save the world, and communicate with other nerds in his online forum. Do not allow unsupervised access, or he may try to hack into the asylum's database, to read what doctors are saying about him, or change his release date.

4) Tell him that all of his meds are vitamins or candy. If he knows he's taking drugs, he will try to analyze everything, and may organize a coup with other certifiable nerds.

5) Provide an unlimited supply of white tape for his glasses, since he tends to break them several times a day. It can also be used for his broken pencils, and to tape his computations on the wall. He will need a LOT of tape.

I got my spook kit today. Anyone else?
Hi, BG!!!!!!!!!! :wave I didn't order a Spook kit. Is it worth it? What's the coupon code good on? A long list of products, or just Court of the Dead stuff?

We doing a text chain for codes again this year?
Hells yeah!!! :yess:

Whoa!!! Thanks bud! :rock sorry I didn't see this sooner my phone was stolen last night. ****** week (and it's only Monday) :lol but this made up for it! :D
Stolen? People do that these days? Can't it be tracked down through GPS?

Yeah buddy!! :D

And 1 hint about the spook kit I was excited about...there's a special piece of paper in there with a breakdown of releases. Woo. Be excited horror freaks.
You've got me very curious! Just horror releases, or a little bit of everything?

we tried tracking it via find my iphone but that didn't work, so i ended up going to verizon to find options and they remotely shut it down and briked it thank god as it had every ounce of info from passwords to bank details.

BUT in typical verizon fashion they gave me an option to buy a new phone and continue to pay on both contracts (yes they wanted me to pay for a stolen phone ffs) or just be SOL.

this is why i don't go to town much. :lol

i went to t-mobile and had them cancel my verizon contract and started a new one there. they have me on a loaner atm but i got the newest iphone so that's that. problem solved /rant :lol

thanks Tony for the awesome contest though! :D great freaks in this thread.

we tried tracking it via find my iphone but that didn't work, so i ended up going to verizon to find options and they remotely shut it down and briked it thank god as it had every ounce of info from passwords to bank details.

BUT in typical verizon fashion they gave me an option to buy a new phone and continue to pay on both contracts (yes they wanted me to pay for a stolen phone ffs) or just be SOL.

i went to t-mobile and had them cancel my verizon contract and started a new one there. they have me on a loaner atm but i got the newest iphone so that's that. problem solved /rant :lol

damn, really sorry to hear that. how was it stolen? did someone take it out of your hand or did someone take it out of your coat? (just curious)

LOL! That's horrible, but funny. I have T-Mobile. You made the right choice... Tomorrow is T-Mobile Tuesday! Download the app, and get ready for free stuff, and claim your free share of stock!

:hi5:

damn, really sorry to hear that. how was it stolen? did someone take it out of your hand or did someone take it out of your coat? (just curious)

i left for late night smoke and powerade run, paid, left the store and on my way home it hit me that i left it sitting next to the register. turned around and they were closed when i got there. the manager was really cool and went through the tapes with me this morning though, some guy in a hoodie swiped it while the employee was mopping. ****ing ridiculous.

LOL! That's horrible, but funny. I have T-Mobile. You made the right choice... Tomorrow is T-Mobile Tuesday! Download the app, and get ready for free stuff, and claim your free share of stock!

the rep was telling me about this! app downloaded! :rock

:duff

i left for late night smoke and powerade run, paid, left the store and on my way home it hit me that i left it sitting next to the register. turned around and they were closed when i got there. the manager was really cool and went through the tapes with me this morning though, some guy in a hoodie swiped it while the employee was mopping. ****ing ridiculous.

the rep was telling me about this! app downloaded! :rock

:duff

ouch .

exactly, what's in the past is in the past, no need to lose sleep over it anyhow.

been watching the purges tonight! the newest one actually ain't bad.

What's up you beautiful bastards! I don't have time to stay and play this year but I'll pop in when I can.

Happy Hauntings and Spooky Spooktacular!!!

:devil

Back