Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

lol that's what I was wondering.

Does anyone know if an eBay coupon code is exclusive to one count or can I give it to you guys? It's a $10 off $100+ items code.
I thought most were exclusive but might depend on the coupon.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

Last edited:

Well I'll just post it and someone let me know if it works. I'm not buying anything right now so someone may want to use it.

Enter code at checkout, and pay with PayPal to redeem. Hurry, your coupon expires 10/16/16.
KNUD4NRRHGG67BM

Alright Veil won! Congrats bud! :hi5:

Kal-El... pay attention to Yoda very carefully......

You don't want Jurassic Park in Digital HD!!!

giphy.gif

This is one that I have toyed with getting FOR YEARS. I've just never pulled the trigger.

I had that at one time, and I really loved it! Somehow I let someone talk me into trading it...but I want it again!

Ah man! I love that one!
In 1/4 scale: London, Phantom, and Nosferatu would be my trio grail for Silent Horror. :pray:

Yeah, I had it and had to sell it when I was "between" jobs 5 years ago. I have been thinking of getting it back. It was nice.

Congrats Kal and Veil! The hits keep coming!

Anybody here like the Forza games for Xbox? I may have a contest coming up that you would enjoy. :)

Ah man! I love that one!
In 1/4 scale: London, Phantom, and Nosferatu would be my trio grail for Silent Horror. :pray:

Yeah, I had it and had to sell it when I was "between" jobs 5 years ago. I have been thinking of getting it back. It was nice.

I've seen it on eBay for dirt cheap

Back