Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Hello everyone, I am finally here! Hi Zach! :wave

tumblr_mt3le7aESq1qjjy0zo2_250.gif

Is it really the Buffy PF? I remember there being some before that

The very first premium format I over bought was for $180 plus $6.50 shipping from a member here on freaks. He used to have his own store. It was red pants Buffy. After that I bought Angel and Lara Croft.

Congrats Crows! Totally meant to log in when I got to work and check the page out because...well, this is what happens. :lol Alas, today I'm working with the anti-worker, so my workload is doubled. Huzzah! Awesome prize Zod!!

Ghostbustin' Freaktacular!!

giphy.gif

I've got a digital copy of the new Ghostbusters (2016) to give away!! It'll be fairly straight forward, as for this, all you need to do is draw a picture of a ghost that has escaped the Ghostbusters containment unit!

Now let me be clear, you do NOT have to be artistically inclined to win this contest! My wife will be the judge (even though she doesn't know it yet :lol) and just like last year's pumpkin contest, I have no idea what she'll like that day, so anyone can win. Now that may make her sound insane, so let's get started! :lol

The close date for this will be this Sunday (the 16th) at 11:59pm EST! So basically you've got the rest of the week to whip up whatever pops into your head. It can be done in Paint, on a Post-It, on paper, or you can paint a haunted Mona Lisa (probably shouldn't go that far :lol) Just post your picture on here before the closing time and the winner will be announced on Monday!

View attachment 298076

Here's my sketch. IMG_3444.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my sketch. View attachment 298257

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol :lol Nice entry mrd!

This is all it takes, really. Just something quick and fun, in any artistic medium you want. Finger paint it if ya like. :lol

And congrats to Veil, Kal and any other winners I missed!! Awesome job with the contest Freaks!

The very first premium format I over bought was for $180 plus $6.50 shipping from a member here on freaks. He used to have his own store. It was red pants Buffy. After that I bought Angel and Lara Croft.

And here we are today, wishing for the "good ol'days" of 1/6 figures costing under $200.00.

Oh, and nobody acknowledged that I won that whole "Guess the post count by Thursday before it passes Brendan's guess" contest! Totally nailed it!

latest

Back