Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I win I win.... out of the loser lounge half way through... best Spook ever. Thanks Crows.

:banana :taz :woo

Congrats Madden. I'm still here in the lounge lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here we are today, wishing for the "good ol'days" of 1/6 figures costing under $200.00.

Isn't it crazy?! What's funny is she was $250 but it wasn't selling. So he dropped the price for me to $180 and I couldn't resist. Not with the shipping being $6.50. So, here we are today, the cheapest PF I ever got (aside from free ones from SSC) and now it's worth more than double that, at times.

Isn't it crazy?! What's funny is she was $250 but it wasn't selling. So he dropped the price for me to $180 and I couldn't resist. Not with the shipping being $6.50. So, here we are today, the cheapest PF I ever got (aside from free ones from SSC) and now it's worth more than double that, at times.

Cheapest PF for me was the part 3 Jason. Paid $279

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah steampunk was really popular a few years back, I'm surprised of how many freaks who don't know what it is honestly. :lol
That blows my mind. I've seen several SteamPunk bands perform at festivals. They are... Interesting...

I'm going to need everyone to start posting a couple hundred times a day. I know you guys won't let me down. :lol
I shouldn't be multi quoting. Gotta get the post count moving. Certain guessing contests should do the trick!

Oh no! Yoda has a sad now!

201439464_ikENRFGGzHRt1.gif

:lol
Don't make Yoda sad! I loves Yoda! The first Star Wars Muppet!!!

Don't you mean "Oh No, Sad I Have"?
:lol

I keep missing cool contests. Gotta stay in here more...

I hear there is a $10 rewards code in the Spook kit. Is it a unique code, or can it be shared with others?

Its $10 in reward points. I can share it when I get home since I don't remember what it was.

Back