Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Congrats Veil!
He deserves this win.

I can now go back to constantly commenting and posting in this thread. ;)

I made about 200 posts in a row on a GI Joe forum the other night just to screw with someones contest so.... :D

I made about 200 posts in a row on a GI Joe forum the other night just to screw with someones contest so.... :D

Go Joe! And go. And go. And go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

Dang. I was just getting ready to post 4500 more times so I could win. :mad:

2a8e7e20-41cb-0132-412b-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

tumblr_inline_n4gxhsogPV1rxf3k8.gif
sigpic1758_25.gif

:lol

Saints WIN!

That means it's

CONTEST TIME

This time people are playing for a brand new full size (27" x 40") Captain America: Civil War 2-sided movie poster:

View attachment 298709

There are two ways that you can get a chance to win this poster:

1. You need to compose a riddle that identifies your favorite horror movie. Your riddle should include 3 clues about your movie, and SHOULD NOT IDENTIFY THE MOVIE.

Post your riddle here. Anybody who posts a riddle for their favorite horror movie will be entered into a random drawing for the Civil War poster. Each freak can post only one riddle.

Also, PM me the answer to your riddle.

2. Additionally, I want to encourage people to try and solve the riddles that are posted here. Post your answer to any riddle shared by a freak in this forum. For every riddle that you successfully solve, you will get one bonus entry into the drawing for this poster.

You only get one guess for each different riddle posted by a freak. I will determine whether or nor your answer is correct and include you in the drawing based on whether or not you get a correct answer.

Once the contest is closed, I will put all names (and bonus entries) into the ever-popular Wheel of Choice, and the freak selected by the whims of the Wheel gets the poster.

This contest will close whenever the Monday Night Football Game between the New York Jets and Arizona Cardinals tomorrow night. I will not select any riddles or solutions after the end of the MNF game tomorrow night.

So, anybody who enters gets one entry for submitting a riddle for their favorite horror movie, plus an extra entry for each riddle they successfully solve on this board from other freaks. That means each person could get several chances to win this poster.

Good luck, and have fun!

Less than 1 quarter of Monday Night Football remains! Get your riddles/guesses in. I'll post the riddles that have been submitted in the next post so that it is easier for you to see them all so far.

I'll give it a shot. Maybe not my favorite but still a fun one.

Oh weary traveler, please stay and visit our lovely quiet garden.. and in the morning our fritters are to die for.

Awesome contest. One of my favs:

Don't eat the tribal medicine. You may end up taking over a museum for the wrong reasons. Heads will roll. Tom will answer the call.

Our veteran "hero" spends too much time at home, writing. If you ever visit, when you use the bathroom, don't go in the medicine cabinet. If you do, you may just have to yell, NORM!!!

The three riddles that I have so far that you can try to solve for a bonus entry.
I think these are the only three, but if I somehow missed one you posted, let me know!

The three riddles that I have so far that you can try to solve for a bonus entry.
I think these are the only three, but if I somehow missed one you posted, let me know!
I'll add another...

1 2 3... and A to Z.
Call my name and you will see.
Careful when you play with this evil board.
Others like me can pass through the door.

:clap
I'll give it a shot. Maybe not my favorite but still a fun one.

Oh weary traveler, please stay and visit our lovely quiet garden.. and in the morning our fritters are to die for.

Awesome contest. One of my favs:

Don't eat the tribal medicine. You may end up taking over a museum for the wrong reasons. Heads will roll. Tom will answer the call.

Our veteran "hero" spends too much time at home, writing. If you ever visit, when you use the bathroom, don't go in the medicine cabinet. If you do, you may just have to yell, NORM!!!

I'll add another...

1 2 3... and A to Z.
Call my name and you will see.
Careful when you play with this evil board.
Others like me can pass through the door.

I'll take a stab (pun intended :)) at kenbenobi's:

Movie= Psycho

I am planning on doing one more contest this Freaktacular, most likely the week of Spooktacular. Don't know what I'm going to do yet but I figured I'd tease the prize:
IMG_3465.jpg

Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

I'll do another but just for fun.

Covered in scars, burned by the fire.
I'll have my revenge from those who conspired.
Keep your eyes open, your life is at stake.
Tonight when you sleep you will never wake.

I would be very surprised if someone didn't know what movie that is. :lol

I'll do another but just for fun.

Covered in scars, burned by the fire.
I'll have my revenge from those who conspired.
Keep your eyes open, your life is at stake.
Tonight when you sleep you will never wake.

I would be very surprised if someone didn't know what movie that is. :lol

Good one.

Back