Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Keep those Haiku's coming. I need several hundred more posts over the next 24 hours to keep on target for my post count guess. :lol

Well the Saints are winning right now, so that'll mean a contest that will help bring the post count up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saints WIN!

That means it's

CONTEST TIME

This time people are playing for a brand new full size (27" x 40") Captain America: Civil War 2-sided movie poster:

captamericacivilwarpostermain1461625918301.jpg

There are two ways that you can get a chance to win this poster:

1. You need to compose a riddle that identifies your favorite horror movie. Your riddle should include 3 clues about your movie, and SHOULD NOT IDENTIFY THE MOVIE.

Post your riddle here. Anybody who posts a riddle for their favorite horror movie will be entered into a random drawing for the Civil War poster. Each freak can post only one riddle.

Also, PM me the answer to your riddle.

2. Additionally, I want to encourage people to try and solve the riddles that are posted here. Post your answer to any riddle shared by a freak in this forum. For every riddle that you successfully solve, you will get one bonus entry into the drawing for this poster.

You only get one guess for each different riddle posted by a freak. I will determine whether or nor your answer is correct and include you in the drawing based on whether or not you get a correct answer.

Once the contest is closed, I will put all names (and bonus entries) into the ever-popular Wheel of Choice, and the freak selected by the whims of the Wheel gets the poster.

This contest will close whenever the Monday Night Football Game between the New York Jets and Arizona Cardinals tomorrow night. I will not select any riddles or solutions after the end of the MNF game tomorrow night.

So, anybody who enters gets one entry for submitting a riddle for their favorite horror movie, plus an extra entry for each riddle they successfully solve on this board from other freaks. That means each person could get several chances to win this poster.

Good luck, and have fun!

Saints WIN!

That means it's

CONTEST TIME

This time people are playing for a brand new full size (27" x 40") Captain America: Civil War 2-sided movie poster:

View attachment 298709

1. You need to compose a riddle that identifies your favorite horror movie. Your riddle should include 3 clues about your movie, and SHOULD NOT IDENTIFY THE MOVIE.

I'll give it a shot. Maybe not my favorite but still a fun one.

Oh weary traveler, please stay and visit our lovely quiet garden.. and in the morning our fritters are to die for.

I think I may be a bit over the wire in terms of submission, but I'll still post it for fun! #SadSuperman :lol

sadsuperman.jpg

Saints WIN!

That means it's

CONTEST TIME

View attachment 298709

Post your riddle here. Anybody who posts a riddle for their favorite horror movie will be entered into a random drawing for the Civil War poster. Each freak can post only one riddle.

2. Additionally, I want to encourage people to try and solve the riddles that are posted here. Post your answer to any riddle shared by a freak in this forum. For every riddle that you successfully solve, you will get one bonus entry into the drawing for this poster.

You only get one guess for each different riddle posted by a freak. I will determine whether or nor your answer is correct and include you in the drawing based on whether or not you get a correct answer.

Once the contest is closed, I will put all names (and bonus entries) into the ever-popular Wheel of Choice, and the freak selected by the whims of the Wheel gets the poster.

This contest will close whenever the Monday Night Football Game between the New York Jets and Arizona Cardinals tomorrow night. I will not select any riddles or solutions after the end of the MNF game tomorrow night.

So, anybody who enters gets one entry for submitting a riddle for their favorite horror movie, plus an extra entry for each riddle they successfully solve on this board from other freaks. That means each person could get several chances to win this poster.

Good luck, and have fun!

Awesome contest. One of my favs:

Don't eat the tribal medicine. You may end up taking over a museum for the wrong reasons. Heads will roll. Tom will answer the call.

Our veteran "hero" spends too much time at home, writing. If you ever visit, when you use the bathroom, don't go in the medicine cabinet. If you do, you may just have to yell, NORM!!!

Treatment plan for a sad nerd contest is closed. Winner has been chosen via random wheel spin (cat did not cooperate lol). Winner will get a mint 1986 McGoblin pumpkin pail filled with random goodies!

Here are the results:
IMG_0366.JPG

Congrats mrdbios! PM with address

Last edited:

Saints WIN!

That means it's

CONTEST TIME

View attachment 298709

Good luck, and have fun!

Just a friendly reminder about my contest, which ends tonight when the Monday Night Football game ends! Get your entries in, and don't forget to make guesses for the several excellent entries that have already been made in the past couple of pages!

Happy Monday (said no-one ever)!

Our veteran "hero" spends too much time at home, writing. If you ever visit, when you use the bathroom, don't go in the medicine cabinet. If you do, you may just have to yell, NORM!!!

OMG are you talking about House (1986)? I love that movie!!!

Back