Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Haha awesome! I wasn't really playing, just having fun with the cat gifs :)

What's the prize again? Digital code for a movie? Will it work in Canada? I know how finicky those are. If not, I'll pick a Freak who wants to win my affection lol

Yeah for Scream or Annabelle. No idea if they work in Canada. You are free to choose another freak who entered.

I would think a code will work in Canada. But really, what do I know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

Actually, codes do not always work in other regions. But there are proxy programs to trick the site into thinking you are in the US.

I would try redeeming through one of these sites:

flixster.com/getuv

or

myuv.com/redeem

or

movieredeem.com

If it will allow you to redeem in Canada, you'll pretty much know right away...
I have 1500 digital movies in my Vudu account, so I do this a LOT. But I don't have Scream, amazingly...

I'll probably be giving away some digital codes as well next week. And some BD's. I'll start my giveaways on Sunday...

Last edited:

Actually, codes do not always work in other regions. But there are proxy programs to trick the site into thinking you are in the US.

flixster.com/getuv

or

myuv.com/redeem

If it will allow you to redeem in Canada, you'll pretty much know right away... You could also try redeeming on the studio's website.

I have 1500 digital movies in my Vudu account, so I do this a LOT. But I don't have Scream, amazingly...

Huh. Now I know. And...
IMG_3480.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

flixster.com/getuv

or

myuv.com/redeem

or

movieredeem.com

If it will allow you to redeem in Canada, you'll pretty much know right away...

I'll probably be giving away some digital codes as well next week. And some BD's. I'll start my giveaways on Sunday...

1,500? Wow! Movie night at Kenbenobi's!!!! :panic:

Yeah for Scream or Annabelle. No idea if they work in Canada. You are free to choose another freak who entered.

Edit: I pick Kenbenobi :) thanks anyways BG!

I have a bunch of codes, I should do a few giveaways too!

Last edited:

His grandma told reporters she would woop him if she knew she wouldn't go to jail.
Instead, she's pressing charges to get him into the system. :lol :clap

You can't script this even if you tried. :rotfl

Lol! I just edited the post because I thought it'd be too hard! I'll hook you up with a digital code from my collection. Will send you a PM in a bit!

LOL! Thank you bud! That was fun! :duff

I recommend everyone YouTube it. Good entertainment. :lol

No it's okay. Ken and Centurion win. Centurion, which would you like? Scream or Annabelle?

wow1.jpg

AND THE WINNER IS....

CENTURION

:fest :fest :fest

Next contest Oct 21st. That's the big ONE

Back