Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Man that was fun to read through. Haha.

Can we still do cat references! Like, KatKit
IMG_0029.JPG

View attachment 297904

:winkpumpkHalloween Madness Continues!:winkpumpk

So I ran some ideas by you guys and came up with a contest that enables creativity, passivity, and Tricks/Treats. Here before you is a list of TEN SINS. Here's the way this works. I have 10 options available for fellow freaks to participate. In a first come basis, a freak will choose one of the 10 (actually 9 as Vei1 auto gets one for his work). Upon choosing, the option chosen by a freak will NOT be available for others to choose once claimed. For example, if someone chooses #5 first, then no one will be able to pick that option. Since option #9 is already chosen, no one else can be veil :lol. After this announcement, post your choice in the thread as well as PM me your decision (in case I miss it).
There are options for the creative folks as well as those who enjoy more practical tasks. The winner will be randomly chosen from the 10 entrants (via wheel spinner). But beware, if all 10 sins are not met, the contest will vanish and be deceased :mummy

TEN SINS

1) Carve pumpkin
2) Draw a spooky sketch
3) Take and edit a weird picture (SFW)
4) Create a creepy decoration (non-expensive)
5) Make Halloween style dessert w/ picture (e.g. cupcakes, cookies, pies, etc.)
6) Capture picture of you and/or your pet in Halloween costume
7) Deck your favorite collectible posed in Halloween garb (but be careful!)
8) Create a creepy letter to put on someone you know's car windshield (w/ pictures. But be tasteful with loads of creepy)
9) Reserved for Vei1 (for your hard work)
10) Hold a separate contest during Freaktacular 2016 (after this post is made).

Deadline for all choices and entries is Friday October 28th at 11:59PM CT. If all options are filled, the chosen winner will pick either one of the following numbers: 1,2,3. Each number represents a prize. The prizes to be won include: a sealed 1992 TMNT Leonardo Movie Star MOC Figure, a McGoblin pumpkin pail with goodies inside, or a $25 Amazon gift card.

Post your choice as well as PM me your decision.

:nazgul Ye been warned!!:nazgul

here is my spooky sketch! :lol

A1764C8E-999E-4323-9FF8-669E1C16D219_zpskhfkkspi.jpg

Wow Zach. I don't know how easy that comes to you. Everything I try to draw ends up looking like stick figures. Well done and good luck!

Love your sketch ZaCH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

2016 Freaktacular
tumblr_nsmxel9xF21rjapcjo1_500.gif

The Hatbox Ghost has materialized once again to announce a special "Thank you!" to a very cool Freak:

BuffyGirl

Her generous prize has safely arrived at the Haunted Mansion.

Awesome! Can you pm me that too so I can keep track and create a list?

PM sent bud!

Wow Zach. I don't know how easy that comes to you. Everything I try to draw ends up looking like stick figures. Well done and good luck!

Love your sketch ZaCH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

thanks fellas! :duff

View attachment 299315

AND THE WINNER IS....

CENTURION

:fest :fest :fest

Next contest Oct 21st. That's the big ONE

Did he PM it to you? Rules should be followed. :D
I'm just a sore loser... I had a full list of these from day 1 that you posted all ready to go cause I knew it was for something... but sure enough you post it when I'm off the boards and playing PS3 with a friend. :gah:

Lol! I just edited the post because I thought it'd be too hard! I'll hook you up with a digital code from my collection. Will send you a PM in a bit!

No it's okay. Ken and Centurion win. Centurion, which would you like? Scream or Annabelle?
Thanks, guys, but please pick a new winner. Scream was the only code I needed... Annabelle is a good movie though. It's basically a prequel to The Conjuring...

2016 Freaktacular
tumblr_nsmxel9xF21rjapcjo1_500.gif

The Hatbox Ghost has materialized once again to announce a special "Thank you!" to a very cool Freak:

BuffyGirl

Her generous prize has safely arrived at the Haunted Mansion.
Cool gif!

Back