Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

CONTEST TIME!!!

The prize:

Batman: The Killing Joke SD UV code

142145_large.jpg

Now... what should I do for the contest question? Let's see. How about a math puzzle, which involves a little legwork?

1) Take the value of my post-count guess from the post-count contest in this thread.
2) Divide that number by the number of Buffygirl's cats
3) Subject the numeric value for this year
4) Add the number of fingers I have on my right-hand (thumbs count)
5) Subtract the street address for the White House

First person to post the correct answer, wins the code!

I tried to explain the above as best as possible. Hopefully you all understand each question. And... GO!!!

woohoo!

I'll take a stab at this if no one else does. I've won a few contests already so hopefully someone can win!

CONTEST TIME!!!

The prize:

Batman: The Killing Joke SD UV code

View attachment 299433

Now... what should I do for the contest question? Let's see. How about a math puzzle, which involves a little legwork?

1) Take the value of my post-count guess from the post-count contest in this thread.
2) Divide that number by the number of Buffygirl's cats
3) Subject the numeric value for this year
4) Add the number of fingers I have on my right-hand (thumbs count)
5) Subtract the street address for the White House

First person to post the correct answer, wins the code!

I tried to explain the above as best as possible. Hopefully you all understand each question. And... GO!!!

Great contest! But I'll sit this one out since I got this code from ZaCH a few days ago! Thanks again ZaCH.

Good luck Freaks.

Which is the exact percent of chance that Kenben has to get with Buffy. ;p

What do I need to be able to redeem a code? What devices can I redeem them on? Never used one before, but I want to see this movie.

What do I need to be able to redeem a code? What devices can I redeem them on? Never used one before, but I want to see this movie.

I've redeemed some codes through ultraViolet. I think that site works with The Killing Joke.

Anything we may have heard? I went to school for Broadcasting, but I went the television route instead of radio. But I always tell myself I should have gone into voice work, since I'm an actor as well... I still may pursue it, locally...

Now what the heck is a HEADshop! Is that where you decapitate people? Or make models of heads? Or decapitate models?

i do a lot of ford commercials, those usually hit the east coast, depending on the station, california gets those too. same with 7/11's and common cents spots, national PSA's etc. i've actually been thinking of transferring to TV as i'm actually more sufficient with video editing/production then audio. i've only been doing radio for about 3 years now, but i've loved the process of editing since my first CPU.

:lol a headshop is somewhere you go to buy.... pipes and bongs to put it simply, a stoners shop.

awesome contest! i have TKJ so i'm staying out. :D

Aw geez... I didn't think I'd have to give technology lessons to the winner! :lol

Well, the code can be redeemed through Vudu or Flixster or CinemaNow. You can definitely watch on a computer, but if you have a device which has a Vudu, Flixster, or Cinemanow app, then you could watch through that device, such as Roku, Tivo, Android Phones, GoogleTV or Amazon Fire. There might be an iPhone app too, but I'm not sure... Also, some TV's have Vudu built-in. So you should check your devices to see what options you have.

i do a lot of ford commercials, those usually hit the east coast, depending on the station, california gets those too. same with 7/11's and common cents spots, national PSA's etc. i've actually been thinking of transferring to TV as i'm actually more sufficient with video editing/production then audio. i've only been doing radio for about 3 years now, but i've loved the process of editing since my first CPU.

:lol a headshop is somewhere you go to buy.... pipes and bongs to put it simply, a stoners shop.

awesome contest! i have TKJ so i'm staying out. :D

Find some youtube vids of your commercials and post them!

Back