Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

A huge thank you to Zod for my prize. It was a pleasent surprise when I returned home from work.

Zod's the man! :rock :duff

latest

:)

I'm about to go to lunch. When I get back, I plan on having a contest for a digital code. I'm not sure what, just yet... It may not be horror related, but I'll try to find something good...

I'm eating homemade broccoli beef but with chicken instead and trying to figure out Susan's Mort post...

are u a radio dj?

not quite, I'm voice/talent and production. So I voice a lot of national commercials you here on the radio, local weather, radio liners etc. On top of doing all the in-house editing and production and board operations for the DJ's. It's a cool job, but the hours suck as radio never turns off. :lol

DJ's suck though. most of them act like a middle class kardashian. :lol

Saw my diabetic doctor today... and got a flu shot. Arm is sore as hell. I want to go back to bed :/

I'm eating homemade broccoli beef but with chicken instead and trying to figure out Susan's Mort post...
I didn't even know about it! I think I turned off notifications for a while. I better turn them back on...

not quite, I'm voice/talent and production. So I voice a lot of national commercials you here on the radio, local weather, radio liners etc. On top of doing all the in-house editing and production and board operations for the DJ's. It's a cool job, but the hours suck as radio never turns off. :lol

DJ's suck though. most of them act like a middle class kardashian. :lol
Anything we may have heard? I went to school for Broadcasting, but I went the television route instead of radio. But I always tell myself I should have gone into voice work, since I'm an actor as well... I still may pursue it, locally...

Now what the heck is a HEADshop! Is that where you decapitate people? Or make models of heads? Or decapitate models?

Back