Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Aw geez... I didn't think I'd have to give technology lessons to the winner! :lol

Well, the code can be redeemed through Vudu or Flixster or CinemaNow. You can definitely watch on a computer, but if you have a device which has a Vudu, Flixster, or Cinemanow app, then you could watch through that device, such as Roku, Tivo, Android Phones, GoogleTV or Amazon Fire. There might be an iPhone app too, but I'm not sure... Also, some TV's have Vudu built-in. So you should check your devices to see what options you have.

Do you think it will work on my tv?

flintstones-tv-opening-credits1.jpg

Where did Susan post the Mort pic on Facebook? I'm on the Sideshow page, but see nothing. Is there a new Facebook site for this year?

I see there's a closed Facebook group called Sideshow Spooktacular Code Bonaza. And yes, they really spelled bonanza wrong...

She renames it every other week or so... depending on her current geek man crush. haha

She renames it every other week or so... depending on her current geek man crush. haha
:lol

I think Doctor Strange is going to be the lowest grossing of the modern Marvel movies. It doesn't look exciting to me, and I'm not very familiar with the character...

Never heard the term headshop before. Interesting. We have all that stuff in our local Tattoo store. And the cashier dude deals toys on the side! I go in there all the time to buy cheap figures from him, cuz he buys cases! :lol

There isn't one. Just Susan hinting to something eventually it seems

Back