Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Please accept my apology. It was the one my wife approved. I would tell her about the mistake but she's on her way to ZaCHw117's house.

giphy.gif

anmI8Lf.gif

400_Joker_logo.jpg

contest
Joker Contest: to enter you must post a picture of sexy DC cosplay. could be any of the DC Female characters.
(Just cute sexy normal cosplay, maybe nothing too revealing [emoji38] ) lets see some cool hot cosplay pics!

prize: Joker skin mask

fiiQmS9.jpg
3206dc6095105e9bab95f01f8863c57b.jpg

I didn't realize how late in the month it was! I wanted to pick up a costume, but now a lot are sold out. Nothing crazy, but maybe one of those "muscle suit" Flash ones, or the likes. Alas, I have a feeling by the time I can go to the store tomorrow and check, a lot will be sold out, as I'd think most Halloween parties are taking place tomorrow night!

D'oh! Amazing how quickly this month flew by...at least the second half!

giphy.gif

So has anybody seen anything up for preorder that they are planning on getting?

I'm really eyeing that Huntress PF.

I PO'd Huntress and I broke down and got the new Black Cat as well. Black Cat may be a mistake.....Man, I'm just not sure.

I preordered Huntress. I may get the Predator Maquette at some point, but I'm not in any rush since they didn't set an ES for the EX yet.

I want to po the Huntress, but am waiting a little bit to see what else they reveal. I curious about the Jun Erso PF they teased before, and was hoping it might go up for PO during Spook.

If it does I'm not sure which I'll get.

Man I'm finally caught up with thread. Missed out on Vander contest.

@goldenboy you be the last sin to complete. I hope you don't get in trouble man. Be safe! If you want to just take a picture of the creepy letter then I'll count it as long as you pull off the prank on a less sketchier person later.

I want to po the Huntress, but am waiting a little bit to see what else they reveal. I curious about the Jun Erso PF they teased before, and was hoping it might go up for PO during Spook.

If it does I'm not sure which I'll get.

The Jyn does nothing for me, even if I love her in the movie. I'm huge on heroines, so I'm thrilled so many are appearing lately; but the statue just looks...too basic for what it'll no doubt cost. I'll definitely get her as a Hot Toy, and that'll be a fraction of the cost, so that'll be all good. Rey is one I'll heavily lean towards, but the price and added cost of BB-8 may knock me down if they go as nuts as I think they may go with the pricing. I doubt Jyn will go up in the next week...it's possible it'll be a midway through November reveal, to get the hype going, but I could also see it going up in December, closer to the movie as well.

The Huntress blew me away at SDCC, and while I'm at the point of picking and choosing quite...harshly at this point (space, cost, all of the above...it's all coming to a head :lol) this one is nagging at me to the point where I don't know if I'll be able to pass. I've got a number of things on PO that are still a hefty cost. Maybe I'll ask my wife if she'll order it for my birthday next year (around its release date) because it's just so awesome looking.

Other than that, nothing really. If I was really into Hellraiser/horror statues, that Priestess would likely be a must though. She has a beautiful sculpt (though horrifying from behind! :lol)

anyone want in on contest, I'm doing one in chat in the next few minutes for the 2017 Punk Prize

Back