Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

What is this Mort thing anyway? First Freaktacular here so not sure if it's an inside joke type thing ooooor...

No inside joke... Mort was (at one time) the [un]official mascot of spook. He got his own vinyl figures and comics also... Vander excels at keeping his memory and the nostalgia alive.

Ok, got my 3 players:

Angry Kal-El
GeneralZodLives
Golden_Boy

Like I said, going to be a bit before I can do this one, so hold on to your butts for a bit... :impatient:

No inside joke... Mort was (at one time) the [un]official mascot of spook. He got his own vinyl figures and comics also... Vander excels at keeping his memory and the nostalgia alive.

Thanks for clearing that up! I was thinking he was Vander's webcomic character or something.

Ok, got my 3 players:

Angry Kal-El
GeneralZodLives
Golden_Boy

Like I said, going to be a bit before I can do this one, so hold on to your butts for a bit... :impatient:

Well this definitely requires the obligatory gif:

vzlJX.gif

:lol

Indeed. It seems Sideshow has put less emphasis on him and onto other things.

I vote to have a Freaktacular mascot!
I'm not creative enough to make one. LOL!

anmI8Lf.gif

400_Joker_logo.jpg

contest
Joker Contest: to enter you must post a picture of sexy DC cosplay. could be any of the DC Female characters.
(Just cute sexy normal cosplay, maybe nothing too revealing :lol ) lets see some cool hot cosplay pics!

prize: Joker skin mask

glamor-catwoman.jpg

Okay, I've got my sin done for Shawpaw!

Had to make the creepy letter, so I kind of came up with it off the top of my head...something that'd be creepy. I mean, like, horror movie creepy. :lol

So I thought, "Hey, clowns are scary!" So I printed out that on the cover, just to add to the night chills, and wrote on the inside. Then I put it out on a co-workers car when I knew her shift was ending earlier tonight after the news show was finishing! I got some shots (TERRIBLE iPhone camera, sorry :lol) from behind a car a few cars away. I should've taken a video, but she swore a lot when she saw it, like, "What in the Bleep bleep," :lol Pretty funny.

Then I got some shots afterwards when I showed up and let her in on the prank. She was a good sport, but she was like, "That was really damn freaky. I was like, "What in the **** is this?" :lol Enjoy the slideshow:

letter2.jpg

letter.jpg

letter3.jpg

letter4.jpg

letter5.jpg

letter6.jpg

letter7.jpg

Contest!
Usa only!
Okay guys, for this prize I want people to draw me their best version of acid burned Hicks!
Pic for reference but doesn't have to be exactly the same.
FB_IMG_1420242977426.jpg
Now, I'm a terrible artist so everyone who does a drawing will get at least one entry, but if you do a great job I'll give you multiple entries. Winner will be chosen by random draw. Closes Sunday night at 10 pm mountain time.

The prize:
20161028_183505.jpg

Contest!
Usa only!
Okay guys, for this prize I want people to draw me their best version of acid burned Hicks!
Pic for reference but doesn't have to be exactly the same.
View attachment 301671
Now, I'm a terrible artist so everyone who does a drawing will get at least one entry, but if you do a great job I'll give you multiple entries. Winner will be chosen by random draw. Closes Sunday night at 10 pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 301677

Awesome contest and prize Angry! I'll have to try and give it a shot this weekend if I can!! :hi5:

Back