Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

:lol :lol At least she was a good sport about it.

:lol Yeah, I was trying to think how to make something really creepy...but I thought, most things would be simple enough to make you not think, and just react. Just like, a WTF reaction. I mean, if you didn't know that was coming and saw it, that'd be pretty freaky to read these days! :lol

But yeah, she was creeped out, which was funny. :lol But yeah, I had to choose the correct co-worker to go for, because there are some here who take things far too seriously, or just don't understand jokes on any level...those are people you want to avoid pranking if you want to keep working. :lol

:lol Yeah, I was trying to think how to make something really creepy...but I thought, most things would be simple enough to make you not think, and just react. Just like, a WTF reaction. I mean, if you didn't know that was coming and saw it, that'd be pretty freaky to read these days! :lol

But yeah, she was creeped out, which was funny. :lol But yeah, I had to choose the correct co-worker to go for, because there are some here who take things far too seriously, or just don't understand jokes on any level...those are people you want to avoid pranking if you want to keep working. :lol

Wait until you tell her why you did it. You need to record that! :lol

Awesome contest and prize Angry! I'll have to try and give it a shot this weekend if I can!! :hi5:
de077de979550178e1adc98213430d45.jpg

Wait until you tell her why you did it. You need to record that! :lol

I explained it when I got the shot of her holding it. :lol

A quick, non-word for word summary was something along these lines:

"That REALLY creeped me out! Why'd you even do that?"

"You know those pumpkin buckets from McDonald's when we were younger?" :lol :lol

Contest!
Usa only!
Okay guys, for this prize I want people to draw me their best version of acid burned Hicks!
Pic for reference but doesn't have to be exactly the same.
View attachment 301671
Now, I'm a terrible artist so everyone who does a drawing will get at least one entry, but if you do a great job I'll give you multiple entries. Winner will be chosen by random draw. Closes Sunday night at 10 pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 301677

Ooh! Me wanty! Gotta get drawing.

I explained it when I got the shot of her holding it. :lol

A quick, non-word for word summary was something along these lines:

"That REALLY creeped me out! Why'd you even do that?"

"You know those pumpkin buckets from McDonald's when we were younger?" :lol :lol

That's what I mean! Oh man, that's classic! :clap :lol

Okay, I've got my sin done for Shawpaw!

Had to make the creepy letter, so I kind of came up with it off the top of my head...something that'd be creepy. I mean, like, horror movie creepy. :lol

So I thought, "Hey, clowns are scary!" So I printed out that on the cover, just to add to the night chills, and wrote on the inside. Then I put it out on a co-workers car when I knew her shift was ending earlier tonight after the news show was finishing! I got some shots (TERRIBLE iPhone camera, sorry :lol) from behind a car a few cars away. I should've taken a video, but she swore a lot when she saw it, like, "What in the Bleep bleep," :lol Pretty funny.

Then I got some shots afterwards when I showed up and let her in on the prank. She was a good sport, but she was like, "That was really damn freaky. I was like, "What in the **** is this?" :lol Enjoy the slideshow:

View attachment 301669

View attachment 301670

View attachment 301672

View attachment 301673

View attachment 301674

View attachment 301675

View attachment 301676

some guy did something like this to my mom once at her work a looong time ago, wasn't around halloween but just to be "funny". then he found her # and was texting stuff like "i'm watching you". now, it probably sounds like he was a creep but i actually found out he was a good dude after he lost 3 of his teeth. :lol

they had been been talking about how creepy her work parking lot is a few weeks before, he thought it would be a funny prank. i didn't. :lol

Ok we have our 3 players:

1. Angry Kal-El
2. GeneralZodLives
3. Golden_Boy

11srcx.JPG

Now let's pick a winner...

First across the finish line wins:

Congrats to #1 our winner, PM me with your info! :hi5:

Okay, I've got my sin done for Shawpaw!

Had to make the creepy letter, so I kind of came up with it off the top of my head...something that'd be creepy. I mean, like, horror movie creepy. :lol

So I thought, "Hey, clowns are scary!" So I printed out that on the cover, just to add to the night chills, and wrote on the inside. Then I put it out on a co-workers car when I knew her shift was ending earlier tonight after the news show was finishing! I got some shots (TERRIBLE iPhone camera, sorry :lol) from behind a car a few cars away. I should've taken a video, but she swore a lot when she saw it, like, "What in the Bleep bleep," :lol Pretty funny.

Then I got some shots afterwards when I showed up and let her in on the prank. She was a good sport, but she was like, "That was really damn freaky. I was like, "What in the **** is this?" :lol Enjoy the slideshow:

View attachment 301669

View attachment 301670

View attachment 301672

View attachment 301673

View attachment 301674

View attachment 301675

View attachment 301676
That's awesome!

Contest!
Usa only!
Okay guys, for this prize I want people to draw me their best version of acid burned Hicks!
Pic for reference but doesn't have to be exactly the same.
View attachment 301671
Now, I'm a terrible artist so everyone who does a drawing will get at least one entry, but if you do a great job I'll give you multiple entries. Winner will be chosen by random draw. Closes Sunday night at 10 pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 301677
Great Contest! I'll sit this one out, cuz I just won a great contest today, plus a few earlier this week. Awesome prize tho! Good luck all!!!

Ok we have our 3 players:

1. Angry Kal-El
2. GeneralZodLives
3. Golden_Boy

View attachment 301693

Now let's pick a winner...
This outta be good!

Back