Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

ZaCHw117
Centurion
Kamikaze
GeneralZodLives

I need 2 more before we can start...

D'oh! Missed some Vander contests! Hey Vander, did you post the results for that one where the three of us had to hold onto our butts for the results of? I don't believe so, but I may have missed it in all the craziness here today! :lol

And congrats to mrd on his chip win, and punk for hating children! :lol

FB_IMG_1444445832828.jpg
Darth Madden's 2016 Spooktacular Contest #5

Contest:
We all know the Simpsons Spider Pig song so come up with you own little spider animal song. Just a few sentences nothing major and I'll put all entries on the wheel. You have until Noon Pacific Time tomorrow to post them.

Prize:
IMG_20161029_162257606.jpg
Living Dead Doll Lost in Oz Tin Man. Just a note I don't have a box it fits in yet so I don't know when I will ship it so forgive my delay.

GOOD LUCK.

Sorry for the delay, Youtube is being a real butt and taking forever to upload... :impatient:

Hey Vander, did you post the results for that one where the three of us had to hold onto our butts for the results of? I don't believe so, but I may have missed it in all the craziness here today! :lol

Yeah, we did that:

11srcx.JPG

1. Angry Kal-El
2. GeneralZodLives
3. Golden_Boy

@Darth Madden

On the sea or land,
He got the situation well in hand!
Here he comes to save the day!
SpiderCat is on his way!

Spider-cat, Spider-cat, does nothing because that's what cats do.
It can swing from trees with web, but it won't cause it's a cat.
Spider-cat ain't saving you!

Hey Vander, did you post the results for that one where the three of us had to hold onto our butts for the results of? I don't believe so, but I may have missed it in all the craziness here today! :lol
What the....??!! This sounds like a contest I can easily win since I'm a master at doing that!!! :panic:

View attachment 301898
Darth Madden's 2016 Spooktacular Contest #5

Contest:
We all know the Simpsons Spider Pig song so come up with you own little spider animal song. Just a few sentences nothing major and I'll put all entries on the wheel. You have until Noon Pacific Time tomorrow to post them.

Prize:
View attachment 301899
Living Dead Doll Lost in Oz Tin Man. Just a note I don't have a box it fits in yet so I don't know when I will ship it so forgive my delay.

GOOD LUCK.

Spider monkey, spider monkey.
Does whatever a typical spider monkey does.
He climbs trees and eats god knows what.
ohhhhhhh how I want a pet spider monkey.

Spider-spider, spider-spider, has 16 legs and is in your shower
Spider-spider sprays lots of web, who the **** genetically modified a spider to be a spider-spider?
Science has gone wrong again!

55187117484f38f820a7b39b186b7901.jpg

I give you a glimpse of hope in the darkness
I'll let you think that this will end
And then securely nestle on your neck
I drag you back to misery

Bah, almost an hour later (curse you youtube :mad:) we finally have a winner!

GeneralZodLives - Peanuts
ZaCHw117 - Tomato
Killin4blood -Banana Chips
Shawpaw - Marshmallows
Centurion- Baby Carrots

And the winner is toma....wait, what's this? He's spitting out the tomato! Yes, the tomato is on the ground and now he's going for the peanuts!! Crunch crunch crunch. That makes it official folks, the winner is peanuts! Bad break there tomato... :doh

PM me with your shipping info peanut! :clap

Back