Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I wonder if I can set a record for the number of Vander consests entered and lost in one Freaktacular...

Did you suspect that chips would win?

I actually thought she would go for the marshmallows, but her favorite people food is potato chips, so I assume she figured that's what the Tortilla chips were and that's why she went right for them. :lol

First to get eaten wins, let's see which one of you is the most appetizing:

ZaCHw117 - tomato
Centurion - banana chips
Kamikaze - marshmallows
GeneralZodLives - peanuts
mrdbios - Tortilla chips
Waste Time Continuum - baby carrots

Congrats to the winner, Tortilla chips, please PM me with your info! :clap

:lol :lol :lol

That was awesome! :rock

Congrats to Mrdbios & PUNKG42! :yess:

Did you suspect that chips would win?!

Actually I was waiting in line to get some food at an Oktoberfest event and just typed something quickly. [emoji3]

Once I submitted I had a feeling I should have picked carrots. Glad I didn't listen to my instincts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, who is ready for round 2?

I only have room for 5 players this time, so go ahead and choose your food item when you sign up.

tomato
banana chips
marshmallows
peanuts
baby carrots

I actually thought she would go for the marshmallows, but her favorite people food is potato chips, so I assume she figured that's what the Tortilla chips were and that's why she went right for them. :lol
The big question is, did she eat all of the rest of the food, after the chips? :lol

Damn, I really came in late this year. Hope everyone's spook has been kick ass!

Glad to see all these contests, congrats to all those that have won, and cheers to the hosts! :duff

Where you been!? Been waiting for you to watch American Werewolf in London via chat. Lol

Back