Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

The Wolfman

I have been a werewolf fan for as long as I can remember. I was a werewolf (sometimes Vader) every Halloween when I was a kid.

On my 10th birthday my parents took me to Toys 'R' Us and with my birthday money I bought a Universal Pictures, 3 1/4, Wolfman action figure. The Wolfman was my favorite action figure for a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool! I think I was Dracula three times in elementary school. I can't even recall what other costumes I wore for the other three years. LOL!

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: Who is your favorite Universal Monster and why?

THE PRIZE: Winner gets to choose either a Universal Monsters Diamond Select Frankenstein or Wolfman Figure

View attachment 301959 View attachment 301960

Frankenstein! I owe my love for that to Gene Wilder, Young Frankenstein is one of my earliest memories.....and I could still watch that movie over and over again. And..the older I get, and the more pieces of me that get replaced, the more I feel like a bit of Franky myself.

Frankenstein! I owe my love for that to Gene Wilder, Young Frankenstein is one of my earliest memories.....and I could still watch that movie over and over again. And..the older I get, and the more pieces of me that get replaced, the more I feel like a bit of Franky myself.

Haha! This is true!
Do you have any joints replaced?

Yeah, one knee...and waiting until next ear for the other one. Life is hard. Lol
Cool! Just make sure whoever does the surgery next year that they ensure the leg is at the same length as the other and take your physical therapy seriously.

Now, let's talk about this "next ear" you're getting... ;)

Cool! Just make sure whoever does the surgery next year that they ensure the leg is at the same length as the other and take your physical therapy seriously.

Now, let's talk about this "next ear" you're getting... ;)

Friends, Freaks, Happyboys, lend me your ears...

Edit: really wanted that Robin Hood Men in Tights gif here but it's not working... ah well.

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: Who is your favorite Universal Monster and why?

THE PRIZE: Winner gets to choose either a Universal Monsters Diamond Select Frankenstein or Wolfman Figure

View attachment 301959 View attachment 301960
Creature from black lagoon
We had a rubber creature we would take on vacations.
I will see if i have any pics on phone
2nd is the Frankenstein monster

I hope everyone has been having a fun spook. Yesterday I went to Fright Fest at six flags. Today I am tired. So I guess I did something right. 5 haunted houses and they were pretty ok. I don't scream during them because I just don't get scared. BUT, hearing all of the girls around us screaming was entertaining. :rotfl

Anyways, just wanted to check in. I can see you are all having a blast with giveaways.

7f74bef1670696a80c42c10be4bbc513.jpg

Late for contest
But here is a pic of creature at myrtle Beach
That's awesome! I love it! :lol

I hope everyone has been having a fun spook. Yesterday I went to Fright Fest at six flags. Today I am tired. So I guess I did something right. 5 haunted houses and they were pretty ok. I don't scream during them because I just don't get scared. BUT, hearing all of the girls around us screaming was entertaining. :rotfl

Anyways, just wanted to check in. I can see you are all having a blast with giveaways.
Hey BG! None of the pranks/scares are worth it unless there are girls screaming. :) :yess:

Back