Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Congrats to all the winners and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

tumblr_nvpjf5Y7gF1u42jico6_500.gif

1. The Invisible Man
2. Halloween/Michael Myers
3. The Blob

UPDATE!!!!

Since my questions are harder than I thought, EVERYONE gets to guess every 1/2 HOUR

AND....

I am going to add to the PRIZE(it's better than the keychain for sure)... But that will be a SECRET revealed at the conclusion of the contest.

Good Luck FREAKS!!!!

1) Hunchback of Notre Dame
2) Scream
3)Frankenstein

Contest results!

All winners were decided by random spin!

Because Hastings had some awesome deals and I'm okay going broke from shipping costs, everyone won something in my Hicks contest!

Punk and Vander were the two main winners who will each be getting one of these:
View attachment 302090

And everyone else gets one of these packs:
View attachment 302093
View attachment 302094

Kenbenobi won the cpl Dietrich pack
Crows won Frost
Avfin won Crowe
Raveneye won Hicks.

Send me your addresses!

FYI: I have a job interview this Friday that's going to keep me busy this week so nothing will ship out until next week.

:hi5::yess: Thanks so much Angry-Kal! So awesome that you had a ton of surprise runner up prizes as well! Too cool.

I knew I couldn't beat steve, so very happy to have tied him.

Great contest Angry Kal-El! :hi5:

CONTEST TIME!!!!

I wanted to do something and decided that I would part with this gem that I have had for a while. Since it is Spooktacular, it seemed like the perfect prize. A 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Keychain from New Line cinemas and made of solid pewter.

To win this you have to answer the following three questions...

Questions:
1. Growing up I would watch black and white movies, Name my favorite Black and White horror related movie. (HINT: It's a Universal Film from the 40's or 50's)

2. What famous movie did I dress up as a character from and scared the living crap out of my 3 year old nephew over 18 years ago and still catch heat for?

3. What was the first black and white movie converted to technicolor that I watched? (Hint: the main actor was a student of a famous world renowned teacher)

Contest is open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. The first person to get all three wins. If no one gets all three, the first person to get two will win. After that if only one is guessed, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Good Luck...

1) Creature from the Black Lagoon
2) Friday the 13th
3) Frankenstein

CONTEST TIME!!!!

I wanted to do something and decided that I would part with this gem that I have had for a while. Since it is Spooktacular, it seemed like the perfect prize. A 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Keychain from New Line cinemas and made of solid pewter.

View attachment 302038

Questions:
1. Growing up I would watch black and white movies, Name my favorite Black and White horror related movie. (HINT: It's a Universal Film from the 40's or 50's)

2. What famous movie did I dress up as a character from and scared the living crap out of my 3 year old nephew over 18 years ago and still catch heat for?

3. What was the first black and white movie converted to technicolor that I watched? (Hint: the main actor was a student of a famous world renowned teacher)

Contest is open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. The first person to get all three wins. If no one gets all three, the first person to get two will win. After that if only one is guessed, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Good Luck...

1. The Creature from the Black Lagoon
2. Beetlejuice
3. Dracula

CONTEST TIME!!!!

View attachment 302038

Questions:

Good Luck...
1: Creature from the black lagoon.
2: Freddy Krueger
3: A Wonderful Life

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

CONTEST TIME!!!!

View attachment 302038

Questions:

Good Luck...
1.)The Wolf Man
2.) Scream
3.) The Wizard of Oz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UTToyFan was retiring from collecting Sideshow stuff...did his last big hurrah 2 years ago, and popped in a bit last year I think.

I haven't seen Something Sexy on here in a really long time. :( Looks like he hasn't logged in to SSF since July.

CONTEST TIME!!!!

Questions:

Good Luck...
1) Creature from the Black Lagoon
2) Leprechaun (in case you're very short)
3) The Blob

Back