Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

1. Creature from the Black Lagoon
2. Michael Myers from Halloween
3. The Blob

UPDATE!!!!

Since my questions are harder than I thought, EVERYONE gets to guess every 1/2 HOUR

AND....

I am going to add to the PRIZE(it's better than the keychain for sure)... But that will be a SECRET revealed at the conclusion of the contest.

Good Luck FREAKS!!!!

1) The Wolfman
2) Nightmare on Elm Street
3) The Blob

CONTEST TIME!!!!

I wanted to do something and decided that I would part with this gem that I have had for a while. Since it is Spooktacular, it seemed like the perfect prize. A 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Keychain from New Line cinemas and made of solid pewter.

To win this you have to answer the following three questions...

Questions:
1. Growing up I would watch black and white movies, Name my favorite Black and White horror related movie. (HINT: It's a Universal Film from the 40's or 50's)

2. What famous movie did I dress up as a character from and scared the living crap out of my 3 year old nephew over 18 years ago and still catch heat for?

3. What was the first black and white movie converted to technicolor that I watched? (Hint: the main actor was a student of a famous world renowned teacher)

Contest is open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. The first person to get all three wins. If no one gets all three, the first person to get two will win. After that if only one is guessed, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Good Luck...
1) Abbott and Costello Meet Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde
2) Saw
3) House on Haunted Hill

UPDATE!!!!

Since my questions are harder than I thought, EVERYONE gets to guess every 1/2 HOUR

AND....

I am going to add to the PRIZE(it's better than the keychain for sure)... But that will be a SECRET revealed at the conclusion of the contest.

Good Luck FREAKS!!!!

1) Dracula
2) Nightmare on Elm Street
3) The Birds

CONTEST TIME!!!!

I wanted to do something and decided that I would part with this gem that I have had for a while. Since it is Spooktacular, it seemed like the perfect prize. A 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Keychain from New Line cinemas and made of solid pewter.

Questions:
1. Growing up I would watch black and white movies, Name my favorite Black and White horror related movie. (HINT: It's a Universal Film from the 40's or 50's)

2. What famous movie did I dress up as a character from and scared the living crap out of my 3 year old nephew over 18 years ago and still catch heat for?

3. What was the first black and white movie converted to technicolor that I watched? (Hint: the main actor was a student of a famous world renowned teacher)

Contest is open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. The first person to get all three wins. If no one gets all three, the first person to get two will win. After that if only one is guessed, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Good Luck...
1) Abbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man
2) Silence of the Lambs
3) Little Shop of Horrors

UPDATE!!!!

AND....

Good Luck FREAKS!!!!
Dracula
Freddie
Ita a wonderful life

CONTEST TIME!!!!

Questions:

Good Luck...
1)Abbott and Costello Meet the Killer, Boris Karloff
2) Dracula
3) Village of the Damned

Happy Halloween FREAKS! whooo! just caught up, been a busy weekend. me and the gf decided to go to "frightmares" which is an amusement park that dresses itself up spooky and such for October. pretty fun, having a blow out on the way there though. . not so much. :lol

some awesome contests!

Happy Halloween FREAKS! whooo! just caught up, been a busy weekend. me and the gf decided to go to "frightmares" which is an amusement park that dresses itself up spooky and such for October. pretty fun, having a blow out on the way there though. . not so much. :lol

some awesome contests!
Happy Halloween to you too! I hope Sideshow is saving the best for last. I'd like to see some good deals today...

or some MEATY codes Ben! :rock

anyone got cool plans tonight? who yall goin clubbn as!?

the GF and I are going as some Purgers, I'll try to post some pics tonight if I'm sober enough. :lol

Back