Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

hope you all had a safe halloween! what a great freaktacular. and thanks to those who make it great every year! Some pics of the GF and I, we went as Purgers. :lol

3A2980AB-2886-4434-8D1B-F20054694A69_zpspvchxxzp.jpg

B5D44033-E33D-48BD-9650-AFE8B27FA691_zpscuqwezjh.jpg

Great job with the masks!
The Purge was popular here too last night.

Contest Time!

Just when you thought Freaktacular was over, here's a new one from me.

As I hinted, this is about all the great Freaks who have been running contests this year, but it is open to all (including said Freaks).

It is "The Walking Dead" universe. Write a description of how each of these Freaks would have died and post it here (so all can enjoy). I will judge by my own tastes (not foisting the blame off on anyone else). If I can't pick one clear favorite, the top entries will go into a random pool.

GeneralZodLives
Vander
Punkg42
Lamelnik
Centurion
banthafett
crows
Kenbenobi
djosharp
Shawpaw

The prize is the following: https://funko.com/products/pop-star... not on the list... SWEET... I lived. :yess:

Contest Time!

As I hinted, this is about all the great Freaks who have been running contests this year, but it is open to all (including said Freaks).

It is "The Walking Dead" universe. Write a description of how each of these Freaks would have died and post it here (so all can enjoy). I will judge by my own tastes (not foisting the blame off on anyone else). If I can't pick one clear favorite, the top entries will go into a random pool.

GeneralZodLives
Vander
Punkg42
Lamelnik
Centurion
banthafett
crows
Kenbenobi
djosharp
Shawpaw

The prize is the following: https://funko.com/products/pop-star...ow how to get out. Oh the humanity!!![/FONT]

Last edited:

I'm not on the list... SWEET... I lived. :yess:

Oh, no you're not. Didn't you know the first rule in zombie apocalypse is to keep quiet and not draw attention to yourself? :slap

Anyone who's already entered, you can edit your post to added Darth Madden to your "how did they die" list.

I'm not on the list... SWEET... I lived. :yess:
Darth Madden - He thought he made it. He was sure that he survived! How could a Darth not? Alas, his master found a new apprentice, Darth Aikman. Darth Aikman took his saber and cut off Darth Madden's head as he slept. He will not be returning as a zombie. But his head is on display for all to see!

DOH… that’s using my zombiefied brain. I just rang the dinner bell on myself. And I won't be able to get to this by the time I get home tonight so hopefully there will be some good responses.

Contest Time!

GeneralZodLives
Vander
Punkg42
Lamelnik
Centurion
banthafett
crows
Kenbenobi
djosharp
Shawpaw
Darth Madden

The prize is the following: https://funko.com/products/pop-star...at erupted and roasted my ass in molten lava.

Last edited:

Contest Time!

GeneralZodLives
Vander
Punkg42
Lamelnik
Centurion
banthafett
crows
Kenbenobi
djosharp
Shawpaw
Darth Madden

The prize is the following: https://funko.com/products/pop-star... zombies won't eat your stinky dead carcasses

Contest Time!

GeneralZodLives
Vander
Punkg42
Lamelnik
Centurion
banthafett
crows
Kenbenobi
djosharp
Shawpaw
Darth Madden

The prize is the following: https://funko.com/products/pop-star...halloween hangover. i tried my best.[/B] :lol

My story would follow the scene from blazzing saddles

You freaks are sitting around a fire after killing a bunch of zombies.
Of course you are eating beans.
Punkg42 lets a monster fart blow
And
BOOM
All dead
Even the zombies won't eat your stinky dead carcasses

:lol :hi5:

Omg such a fun idea kamikaze!

OK so here we go (and by no means am I trying to hurt anyone's feelings).

GeneralZodLives - Dear God. Zod would isolate himself in a tall tower. He typically is unnerved by petty humans. For he sits in his fortress of knowledge-tude. Yet, as he grows bored and curious, he decides to try and help some of these petty humans, for he is a noble and generous Zod. But as soon as he opens his fortress to those in need, they immediately throw him out of the highest window to see if he can fly.

Vander - Geez:slap Vander is a creative one. Vander likes to hide subtle signs for those to find safety. One day, vander is painting signs on an abandoned building for others to follow. But vadner messes up...painted outside the lines and ruined the message. Then it sets in. A 9 year old zombie child has spotted Vander. But Vander knows her gait is small and she couldn't possible get there before a correction is made. In a hurry, Vander quickly tried to scrape the incorrect paint and cuts a finger. Yet the correction is made and a paint brush is driven through the zombie child's head. Vader chuckles and slaps a knee. As Vander leaves, the cut starts to burn.....

Punkg42 - Wow! So Steve loves his collection. Once the zombie apocalypse is apparent, he decides to light his house on fire and go down with his proverbial ship. Brave!

Lamelnik - Just cold. One day, LI decides to go on a "run" for supplies. During this run, LI runs into Merle Dixon. Merle is not the trustworthy type. But LI has adequate apprehension. LI has a conversation with Merle for a few minutes and begins to find him interestingly savage. LI puts down the gun and begins to share info with Merle. Just as he opens his mouth, Merle chuckled and tosses a backpack to LI. Backpack is full of rocks, knocking LI down. Li recovers to find a herd bearing down. Merle had distracted LI as the herd approached and waited until Li could feed the zombies so Merle could grab supplies in the meantime.

Centurion - Bad luck! Centurion is a gambler of sorts. He enjoys taunting the zombies. For Centurion is a betting man. He has no fear. In fact he keeps a tally of walkers killed. He lives in Dodger stadium (visiting locker room). One day, Centurion grabs a bat for target practice on a small herd of walkers in Right field. He hits with 66% accuracy. As he takes in a breathe prior to a backswing, he feels a jolt of force propel him back. As he looks back he sees figures standing around him and hears "This is now my bat." The figure then takes the bat and hits for the cycle, all placed on Centurion's head. He now belongs to Negan.

banthafett - Behold! Bantha is a stoic warrior. But also a little too brazen. One day, bantha is battling a rather large walker. It's a great challenge. As banta prepares for the final blow, a thought occurs: Did I forget to grab some toilet paper? Just then the strike misses and the zombie chomps off Bantha's nose. Bantha is stunned. But knowing the inevitable fate, Bantha embraces reality and sticks a knife where a nose used to be. Bantha then headbutts the zombie with all might. The zombie is killed and bantha dies with a jammed nose dagger. Glorious.

crows - Holy ****! Crows actually is the longest living member of this group. After all have been deceased, crows knows the game. Never stay in one spot, never take more than needed, always rest, repeat. However, what killed crows is not due to lack of ability or stamina. Crows spots two boats floating off the coast of Florida. He can't make up his mind which he should pick. He decides to swim closer to get a look. As he draws closer, he cannot decide which he should board. Fins surface. Indecisiveness

Kenbenobi - Gosh! KB runs a group of people as a leader. Ever calculating and vigilant, kenben always has practical strategies for addressing invaders, walkers, or any obstacle that presents itself. He's ready. One day a group approaches the gates. KenBen knows how Zod met his demise and will not make the same error. KenBen notices a W on one of their foreheads. He decides to use ammunition and mow down the strange visitors. For he knows how much ammunition it takes to take out a small group. As gunfire ceases, Kenben stands in admiration and adrenaline, feeling he has saved the compound. Yet, like lamelnik, he focuses so much on addressing the current problem, the wolves are on the other side closing in. Those who were shot were actually victims tied to each other by the wolves. Kenben knows he is thwarted. But he still has time to react. He races with members to the other side to engage in the fight. OOPS! a rake lying on the ground is stepped on, and the handle flies into kenben's face, knocking him unconscious. The wolves set fire to the compound. Kenben awakes to noise!. The wolves have gone! no one around. "I guess I'll start over." For the noise that awoke kenben was the sound of a building cracking. The building topples over onto kenben.

djosharp - Really? DJ is very kind and giving. It just so happens that DJ invited some people to dinner who happen to be juggalos. After hearing the delusional vitriol from their mouths, DJ loses hope for humanity in a post-apocolayptic world. DJ then jams a fork into the side of the head. Juggalos keep eating and talking about not having to work for a living.

Shawpaw - Swift! ****ing tornado in Oklahoma

Darth Madden - Crap! DM, through dehydration and extreme circumstances, decides to venture out and find supplies. DM knows how to blend in with walker blood and guts smeared on his clothing. He's ahead of the game. He finds a water station with multiple jugs of water. But he doesn't like the taste of them. Must be something wrong with the water. As he walks away....BOOM! splat pat. put..drip put. splat. Someone says "did you see that? we just demolished that walker!" Other says "yeah I haven't fired the canon in a while." Perfect hit :hi5:

Last edited:

My story would follow the scene from blazzing saddles

You freaks are sitting around a fire after killing a bunch of zombies.
Of course you are eating beans.
Punkg42 lets a monster fart blow
And
BOOM
All dead
Even the zombies won't eat your stinky dead carcasses
:rotfl

Back