Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone that signed up—PLUS Patriot666 with the last minute entry! :rock

I got everyone’s info in and will try to get it done tonight, though it may be sometime early tomorrow morning. I’ll send everyone a PM with your person and their info.

Thanks to everyone that signed up—PLUS Patriot666 with the last minute entry! :rock

I got everyone’s info in and will try to get it done tonight, though it may be sometime early tomorrow morning. I’ll send everyone a PM with your person and their info.

Awesome it has started! I'll be probably be going holiday shopping next weekend and then whoever I get the gift will go out that Monday which will be 11th of December.

I'm almost finished with the Secret Santa stuff. I'm going through all the lists from past years to make sure no one gets a repeat, but I can't find the damn complete list from last year. I'll look on a couple more drives, but if I still can't find it then I'll send out the list as-is. My organization has been an absolute **** show this year so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I'll get everyone their person this morning.

Ohh I so look forward to sending "gifts" to this person :lol :lol

In all seriousness, this will be awesome! Thanks for coordinating this, Zod

Got the message thanks Zod and a good choice too! He's in for a treat. :)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'm glad I keep records of who has gotten who in the past years, because the randomizer gave four people the same person they'd had in the past.

This year is the biggest Secret Santa turn out so far -- 16 people! :rock

Excellent! I have some good gifts to send to the person I got. And I'm sending out freaktacular gifts this week, sorry for the delay. Got them boxed up, just need to head over to the post office.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mr-hankey-south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-84.jpg

Thanks for coordinating, Zod!

I hope my secret Santa likes his gift! I've been collecting those little bits of leftover soap after the bar is mostly gone for two years now. Think I'll try my hand at sculpting!

Back