Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is thinking of getting me something that was once inside a living creature or was once originally attached to a living creature please feel free to donate my item to the poor instead. :)

If anyone is sending their gifts unwrapped, let me know and I’ll tell your person. That way they won’t open the box and see their gift early.

I have to work Christmas Day, so we're doing ours on Christmas Eve this year. I'll wait for sure. My gift is on its way as well.

Anybody want $50 off of a purchase of $350 or more before Jan 31, 2018? My friend signed up to the site for Spook and got a code on a postcard. :)

Code starts SDSH NW17, I assume for Sideshow New (20)17

Nice little present from the wife. I've never had an advent calendar before. She saw this one and got it for me as a fun little gift. :)

088ab011c2bb436d20f68e28b7b17970.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If anyone is thinking of getting me something that was once inside a living creature or was once originally attached to a living creature please feel free to donate my item to the poor instead. :)

What if the creature wasn't living when said item was...you know what, nevermind. It's easier to beg forgiveness than get permission anyway.

My person isn't getting something from a living creature... I had a living creature shipped to them. Hope they enjoy it!

I forgot to get in on Secret Santa again. :gah: Oh well, it's probably for the best. I'm crazy busy right now with play rehearsals and learning lines... Looking forward to seeing what swag y'all get!

I forgot to get in on Secret Santa again. :gah: Oh well, it's probably for the best. I'm crazy busy right now with play rehearsals and learning lines... Looking forward to seeing what swag y'all get!

Both you and Vander aren't in it this year. Maybe you could send to each other. :lol Assuming he wanted in.

I just sent Lance the second half of his gift from last year's Secret Santa yesterday and I still have a stack of Mort Kits sitting in front of me waiting for stamps, so I figured I'd better bow out of this event until I get my act together... :nono

I'm picking up my secret santa git this coming week and then will be shipped. I should have it out in the mail by the 8th. Really taking the extra time to really make sure the gift is good for my person.

I just sent Lance the second half of his gift from last year's Secret Santa yesterday and I still have a stack of Mort Kits sitting in front of me waiting for stamps, so I figured I'd better bow out of this event until I get my act together... :nono

Make me a Spawn egg and all will be forgiven. :lol

Back