Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol

I’ve been saving hair from all my cats for the past year. I’m going to make some beautiful cat hair figurines for my person.

We should work together. We'll have soap sculpted figures with rooted cat hair. You know, because sculpted soap hair would restrict neck articulation.

Didn't notice my comment started a $##tfest LOL! I'm a little upset you guys figured out that my gift was turds though. Ruined the surprise.

Thanks for coordinating, Zod!

I hope my secret Santa likes his gift! I've been collecting those little bits of leftover soap after the bar is mostly gone for two years now. Think I'll try my hand at sculpting!

:lol :lol

I’ve been saving hair from all my cats for the past year. I’m going to make some beautiful cat hair figurines for my person.

View attachment 380157

This is a real book haha

We should work together. We'll have soap sculpted figures with rooted cat hair. You know, because sculpted soap hair would restrict neck articulation.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! This conversation made my day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing beats belly lint rolled in ear wax for figure sculpting.....

Your all gonna be jealous of my SS gift....

Might I suggest all SS WAIT till Xmas day to open your gift....
That way we all get to see our stuff at the same times???

Anyone wanna make the pledge with me to hold off till at least Xmas Eve?

Might I suggest all SS WAIT till Xmas day to open your gift....
That way we all get to see our stuff at the same times???

Anyone wanna make the pledge with me to hold off till at least Xmas Eve?

I'm your huckleberry.

It doesn't matter if there are uneven numbers at all.... #1 sends to #2, #2 sends to #3, #3 sends to #1. etc

[emoji848] Oh yeah. That makes sense. I've never participated in a Secret Santa.

Okay, all done. :p Mine was easy to figure out something for. Made it more personal in my choices.

I was almost finished my soap sculpture yesterday, but had a problem. It was such a nice afternoon that I was working outside, and my wife called me in for dinner. Forgot the sculpture and it rained last night.

Zod, you'll have to find something else to do with your cat hair.

Sorry to my Secret Santa. It really was a beautiful used soap sculpture, too.

I'm your huckleberry.

n3SKg6Q.gif

Back