Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gift went out today. When you get it don't shake or puncture :)
I don't want to spoil the surprise but the item i sent might rhyme with pungry hiranha.

My gift went out today. When you get it don't shake or puncture :)
I don't want to spoil the surprise but the item i sent might rhyme with pungry hiranha.

Hmmm... [emoji848]
Does this gift require refrigeration before opening?...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KenBenobi & Vander. Since the three of us didn't get in on Secret Santa, send me a PM. I have a digital movie code to gift one of you.

One half of my gift arrived to the person today or yesterday, the other half "shipped" today, aka they generated a label. :) I hope my person likes what I got them, kinda nervous.

Received my Secret Santa Gift from whoever! I also got my gift sending out.
Wow, that's FAST!!!

KenBenobi & Vander. Since the three of us didn't get in on Secret Santa, send me a PM. I have a digital movie code to gift one of you.
Wow, thanks! Knowing me, I probably won't need it. I have over 6300 Vudu movies! But you never know, I certainly don't have everything...
We could do a round-robin Secret Santa swap, if you guys are up for it. I'm sure Zod could randomly assign us to each other. Although not as random as the bigger group would have been, we still wouldn't know who our gift was from (albeit, 50/50 odds).

Wow, that's FAST!!!

Wow, thanks! Knowing me, I probably won't need it. I have over 6300 Vudu movies! But you never know, I certainly don't have everything...
We could do a round-robin Secret Santa swap, if you guys are up for it. I'm sure Zod could randomly assign us to each other. Although not as random as the bigger group would have been, we still wouldn't know who our gift was from (albeit, 50/50 odds).

If you guys want to do something, I can do that if you want me to.

VANDER!!!!!

You salty dog you!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

I love the shirts, digital movie, and Star Wars Minis! The Mort Kit is cool. But I didn't get a treat from the scratch off. Oh well, can't win em all.
965a6d4ee81323a658f2896462f2744a.jpg

VANDER!!!!!

I love the shirts, digital movie, and Star Wars Minis! The Mort Kit is cool. But I didn't get a treat from the scratch off. Oh well, can't win em all.

Awesome!
Love that Vader Xmas shirt.

I purposely did all my secret santa stuff ASAP in case I end up in the hospital. Retaining 15lbs on fluid currently, may have to get a drain done...

VANDER!!!!!

Hey, it was only a year late, right? :wink1: :lol

Back