Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Wow the discount thread is turning into a conspiracy thread now. Hahahaha i love it.

You both probably will, because...well, why not? But I'd advise against it. He's just keeps posting things like, "This is so overhyped. I stayed up late for codes and got nothing. Waaaaah!"

And then getting in arguments with people who tell him to stop complaining. And then Boba_Debt showed up and joined his team of trolling and saying how Spook is a letdown already and a horrible event.

Just frustrating to read such self-entitled ignorance.

:ignore:

PSA: If you are an ******* to anyone in this thread or a troll, you will go on the permaban list for freak contests. This list will carryover every year. I am declaring myself the judge.

3988590-law.gif

Do it somethingsexy.. flex that muscle. Hahaha you got your work cut out for you in the discount thread hahaha

I was just about to post that exact GIF. :lol :rock

:hi5:

I'm pretty sure Sexy can already add one to that list, since the guy is just pulling up old quotes trying to stir the pot and turn this into the Codes thread.

:hi5:

I'm pretty sure Sexy can already add one to that list, since the guy is just pulling up old quotes trying to stir the pot and turn this into the Codes thread.

He can add you to the list to since you go and run into another thread talking bad about me.

Did anyone other than me order the CoD print?

Nope. But that said, I think they're really nice!! Don't regret it at all :) They've already sold out -- sans Spider-Woman -- and I'm sure the upcoming Psy, Catwoman and Harley will in no time too!

I'd VERY likely jump on one of these if it was a character I really wanted a print of! The Psylocke one looks like it'll be pretty badass :)

Back