Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Yep the COD is the only one with Frame option. I was lucky to get the frame option. Will be worth it!

:lol Well I mean, I DO think they need to describe the prints a bit better on their site...or show closer shots of what they are. From what I can tell...from zooming in on some shots, it looks like a quality print that'll be worth the investment if you love the picture! I don't believe they're just Artist Alley type prints you get at Comic Con for $10 (which are also nice, and I own plenty of!)

I suppose you are right. I will hold my judgement until people start getting them in hand.

That's really smart on their part! I'm sure almost every CoD piece will have a print released with a frame. Some epic setups could be made by those who are willing to shell out!

This looks to be what the Psylocke print will be!

sideshow_collectibles_psylocke_by_bigmac996-d4rdgal.jpg

Niiiiice! :naughty

Ordered! :lecture

I ordered one! I think the Premium Art Line is going to be one hell of a line to collect! It's perfect.

I just hope they give is more than "hot chicks." Not that I don't like them but I don't really want them on my wall.

PSA: If you are an ******* to anyone in this thread or a troll, you will go on the permaban list for freak contests. This list will carryover every year. I am declaring myself the judge.

Since I do not want to participate in these things, this post means absolutely nothing to me. I will follow the rules of course, as I always do.

I just hope they give is more than "hot chicks." Not that I don't like them but I don't really want them on my wall.

I hope we get all of the characters from the line in prints. That's what I'm hoping for.

Well... Against my better judgment I entered the lip syncing contest.

And I am on the waitlist for the Kier print. I was debating it when it went to waitlist super quick. Probably won't get one but since Kier is the only CoD figure I am for sure getting I wanted the print. No frame. $120 for a frame is ridiculous.

Since I do not want to participate in these things, this post means absolutely nothing to me. I will follow the rules of course, as I always do.

Well, if you don't want to participate in these contests we hold on this thread, then stop reading this thread...that's really all it is about. Holding contests amongst ourselves and reliving the glory days of Spooktacular (now mostly behind us).

Back