Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

:hi5:

I'm pretty sure Sexy can already add one to that list, since the guy is just pulling up old quotes trying to stir the pot and turn this into the Codes thread.

Yep...

stash-1-50eb7e930f472.gif

Nope. But that said, I think they're really nice!! Don't regret it at all :) They've already sold out -- sans Spider-Woman -- and I'm sure the upcoming Psy, Catwoman and Harley will in no time too!

I'd VERY likely jump on one of these if it was a character I really wanted a print of! The Psylocke one looks like it'll be pretty badass :)

Yeah I can't wait for that Psylocke print, that'll be a insta-order.

I think the Spider-Woman one isn't selling because its not sexy enough :tinfoil:

Anyways. I was not even going to post here. I just checked to see if there were any codes or new sales, but oh no, I guess your guys idea of fun is badmouthing members behind there back like a bunch of five year olds. Anyways. That is what I wanted to say. I am done with this thread. Have your fun I won't bother.

Yeah I can't wait for that Psylocke print, that'll be a insta-order.

I think the Spider-Woman one isn't selling because its not sexy enough :tinfoil:

No tinfoil needed! That's VERY likely why. As it is, it's a Spider-Woman fan only print. Ivy is a, "Hey, that's an attractive woman print that I wouldn't mind having anyway." That's just how it is.

I hope they make prints for some that didn't have prints beforehand; however, I don't see that happening. Machiko would be a fantastic print! :)

Anyways. I was not even going to post here. I just checked to see if there were any codes or new sales, but oh no, I guess your guys idea of fun is badmouthing members behind there back like a bunch of five year olds. Anyways. That is what I wanted to say. I am done with this thread. Have your fun I won't bother.

And this children is text book trolling. Notice the shift in blame. The excuse for being here and then the quickjump to the actual reason, trolling, for coming in? Text book in every way.

No tinfoil needed! That's VERY likely why. As it is, it's a Spider-Woman fan only print. Ivy is a, "Hey, that's an attractive woman print that I wouldn't mind having anyway." That's just how it is.

I hope they make prints for some that didn't have prints beforehand; however, I don't see that happening. Machiko would be a fantastic print! :)

I agree with you on Machiko, I'd buy that print if it was available.

That is pretty hot. Not sure it is $80 hot but it is hot.

:lol Well I mean, I DO think they need to describe the prints a bit better on their site...or show closer shots of what they are. From what I can tell...from zooming in on some shots, it looks like a quality print that'll be worth the investment if you love the picture! I don't believe they're just Artist Alley type prints you get at Comic Con for $10 (which are also nice, and I own plenty of!)

Back