Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

For your reading enjoyment. It is posted in the discounts thread to!

Welp, if codes are being posted on twitter I have no need to stay in this thread and watch people like Pixelpiper make rude comments all day. I really can not believe that some of you think this is fun. Some must be in denial or just too scared to say anything against the "cool kids" of this site or just scared to make a post that actually is true. Majority of you complained about me complaining for lack of sales or deals. Where is your logic in that? You only worsen this thread by making rude and ignorant comments towards me. Then some say SSC owes you nothing. Yeah.... coming from the people who got $80 to $150 in free reward points last year. Yeah I am sure you guys do not care, you got your free stuff and on you go. Now coming from someone who has not had that experience, would you not expect them to be disappointed and upset? You sit and brag about what you got last year and how awesome it was, then criticize people who are upset that there is absolutely nothing this year? Clearly people here are oblivious to there own ignorance when responding and can not comprehend another emotion or viewpoint from there own. Yet, let me be the punching bag. You insult me to go along with the crowd. A cool kid of this site could say something wrong and it would be praised as being right... My experience during this twelve hour span was bad. All I have seen was people who stare on there phones, tablets, or computer screens 24/7 365 days a year relive the "glory days" of past. Then when a new member tries and asks questions, gets ignored... then asks again... then gets disappointed... the new member is in the wrong. Clearly who ever joined this site first or has the most posts is intellectually superior as 90% of you believe. I thought this place would be... a little high class from other forums. I figured that well these are expensive collectibles. In order to afford them you must be a smart person with a good paying job. Responsible, helpful people. Boy was I wrong.

(waits for a cool kid to go through this post to point out my flaws and how I am wrong. Then waits for a sheep to follow up saying "good post, exactly")

Goodbye. I will now know never to approach this thread again so rejoice... I am gone.

Wah Wah Wah.

ve6r79.jpg

Just popping in to wish everyone an awesome spook :rock :rock :rock

And to remind everyone that trolls tend to be a part of life, try not to feed them any sweet, sweet attention and they'll hopefully shrivel up and die :hi5:
Incoming Rep!
Yes. Your friends are virtual avatars on a toy website. Wow, I am jealous. There is a thing called face to face human interaction. You should try it.
You're here to cause trouble... TROLL!

Welp, if codes are being posted on twitter I have no need to stay in this thread and watch people like Pixelpiper make rude comments all day. I really can not believe that some of you think this is fun. Some must be in denial or just too scared to say anything against the "cool kids" of this site or just scared to make a post that actually is true. Majority of you complained about me complaining for lack of sales or deals. Where is your logic in that? You only worsen this thread by making rude and ignorant comments towards me. Then some say SSC owes you nothing. Yeah.... coming from the people who got $80 to $150 in free reward points last year. Yeah I am sure you guys do not care, you got your free stuff and on you go. Now coming from someone who has not had that experience, would you not expect them to be disappointed and upset? You sit and brag about what you got last year and how awesome it was, then criticize people who are upset that there is absolutely nothing this year? Clearly people here are oblivious to there own ignorance when responding and can not comprehend another emotion or viewpoint from there own. Yet, let me be the punching bag. You insult me to go along with the crowd. A cool kid of this site could say something wrong and it would be praised as being right... My experience during this twelve hour span was bad. All I have seen was people who stare on there phones, tablets, or computer screens 24/7 365 days a year relive the "glory days" of past. Then when a new member tries and asks questions, gets ignored... then asks again... then gets disappointed... the new member is in the wrong. Clearly who ever joined this site first or has the most posts is intellectually superior as 90% of you believe. I thought this place would be... a little high class from other forums. I figured that well these are expensive collectibles. In order to afford them you must be a smart person with a good paying job. Responsible, helpful people. Boy was I wrong.

(waits for a cool kid to go through this post to point out my flaws and how I am wrong. Then waits for a sheep to follow up saying "good post, exactly")

Goodbye. I will now know never to approach this thread again so rejoice... I am gone.

2rh4op4.gif

Glass frame would seem like a good investment :lecture

Oh the horrible visual image that brought. My own fault too. :thud:

Yes. Your friends are virtual avatars on a toy website. Wow, I am jealous. There is a thing called face to face human interaction. You should try it.

I don't know what you two are arguing about (nor really does it matter) but I'd be remiss if I didn't say that a large number of friends I've met virtually are better people than the folks I've met casually, like minds and common interests not to mention some of the most awesome mother****ers I've ever met. Some become close enough to friend on FB (still a virtual presence) and I've never actually met them (yet). I'll take my virtual friends over the masses of **** I interact with on a daily basis. :hi5:

Wow i funally get a chance to sneak in and peoples are fighting. Boo

Happy spook guys.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thats incredibly awesome!
Id love to have one too of my Samara walking around with the inside looking like The Ring well! :lol
Dude that is one creepy as idea but its also so effing awesome lol. **** that'd be nice to see
I can remember it happening to someone, can't quite remember who though...
Hmm..lemme know if you remember dude. That's sucks ass

Come on man. You're not welcome here man, troll in the other one.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Someone ban the book writer please. Its getting annoying.

Just checked into this thread on my lunch. So I take it all this bitterness means no one has found any points or promo codes? Well, if SS is not going to make it fun and have it all just be about sales this year for Spook, then one can choose or choose not to speak with their wallet. Aside from that, instead of clogging up the threads by complaining, why don't we use the thread only to post something useful like if someone finds a promo code. Have fun all.

Exactly. Mistermark... You have hit the mark. People are expecting free stuff... And are pissed they arent getting it. Lets just have fun with this. Now onto that perseus code hahahahaha

Just checked into this thread on my lunch. So I take it all this bitterness means no one has found any points or promo codes? Well, if SS is not going to make it fun and have it all just be about sales this year for Spook, then one can choose or choose not to speak with their wallet. Aside from that, instead of clogging up the threads by complaining, why don't we use the thread only to post something useful like if someone finds a promo code. Have fun all.

That's the thing...

This thread has never been about finding codes.
We've been here for quite a while now having fun! Freaks generously giving prizes, banter and such.
Spook starts and some noob decides he's going to try and hijack the thread. I mean, WTF!
All because he didn't get his $5 code. Do us a favour and GTFO!

That's the thing...

We've been here for quite a while now having fun! Freaks generously giving prizes, banter and such.
Spook starts and some noob decides he's going to try and hijack the thread. I mean, WTF!

Straight gangsta from the UK.

htwlq8.jpg

That's the thing...

Exactly. That is why I changed the name to Freaktacular. :D

People who are just here to get free **** from SSC should go here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...rrent-discount-codes-ssc-stuff-codes-949.html

A Pinhead PF PO would redeem any shortcomings of this year's Spooktacular. If they surprised us with a Michael Myers PF....oh gawd I think I'd lose it. :panic:

That's the thing...

Maybe if you read my posts before opening your mouth you would understand where I am coming from.

Back