Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Guess what I just got?
e3817d02ecbfd25eb46428778d13d8b6.jpg

Zod thanks again man. This is effing awesome. Spook has been so amazing so far. BTW my 4th clue will be posted sometime today :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That is badass.

My only complaint, and I think it's a fairly valid one, is how all the different social media and "secret page" options have fragmented Spook to where it's easy to miss contests and events (which are now more akin to feeding rabid dogs than fun scavenger hunts and games), and scatters everyone about instead of having one page on the SSC site where everyone gathers and participates.

If not for this forum, the "personality" of Spook would be lost. I'd love to hunt down the answers to Susan's secret page, but I hear they're closing it to new entries anyway, and I just don't have the time right now to pour through Instagram to find the color of her sisters, cousins, friends first dog. I love the SSC ladies, I really do. They've been more than kind and generous over the years. But, invite only contests like that seem to further push some of us out of the festivities, and into the drull impersonal social media sphere.

That's my gripe, and I'm leaving it at that.

Just popping in to wish everyone an awesome spook :rock :rock :rock

And to remind everyone that trolls tend to be a part of life, try not to feed them any sweet, sweet attention and they'll hopefully shrivel up and die :hi5:

My only complaint, and I think it's a fairly valid one, is how all the different social media and "secret page" options have fragmented Spook to where it easy to miss contests and events (which are now more akin to feeding rabid dogs than fun scavenger hunts and games), and scatters everyone about instead of having one page on the SSC site where everyone gathers and participates. If not for this forum, the "personality" of Spook would be lost. I'd love to hunt down the answers to Susan's secret page, but I hear they're closing it to new entries anyway, and I just don't have the time right now to pour through Instagram to find the color of her sisters, cousins, friends first dog. I love the SSC ladies, I really do. They've been more than kind and generous over the years. But, invite only contests like that seem to further push some of us out of the festivities, and into the drull impersonal social media sphere.

That's my gripe, and I'm leaving it at that.

Yeah, it was definitely more fun years ago when it was all on the Sideshow page... so you just had one place to keep track of.

Man. Those art prints if they keep coming out with those sexy ladies are going to look like Jackson Pollacks in some Freaks rooms.

Guess what I just got?

Zod thanks again man. This is effing awesome. Spook has been so amazing so far. BTW my 4th clue will be posted sometime today :)

Wow that looks good! Which freaks had their's turned down due to the stupid copyright thing?

That is badass.
Yeah man, been waiting in this bad boy for a while now. Usually my aunt calls me and tells me but this time they didn't. Just happened to go by and it was there
Wow that looks good! Which freaks had their's turned down due to the stupid copyright thing?
No way that happened? Wtf

Guess what I just got?

Thats incredibly awesome!
Id love to have one too of my Samara walking around with the inside looking like The Ring well! :lol

We do enjoy having friends, thanks!... you should try it sometime... although I doubt you'll get any takers.

Yes. Your friends are virtual avatars on a toy website. Wow, I am jealous. There is a thing called face to face human interaction. You should try it.

Back