Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Since I do not want to participate in these things, this post means absolutely nothing to me. I will follow the rules of course, as I always do.

very_interesting.gif

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic zombie. Mort will be that zombie. Better than he was before. Better...faster....groovier"

:lol Awesome! :hi5:

Well, if you don't want to participate in these contests we hold on this thread, then stop reading this thread...that's really all it is about. Holding contests amongst ourselves and reliving the glory days of Spooktacular (now mostly behind us).

I came in here to look for any coupon codes. Then I saw Golden Boy and others badmouthing me.

Welp. This was overhyped no doubt. Enjoy goofing at work and staring at a screen for the next five days cracking lame jokes and winning $10 prizes.

Welp. This was overhyped no doubt. Enjoy goofing at work and staring at a screen for the next five days cracking lame jokes and winning $10 prizes.

We do enjoy having friends, thanks!... you should try it sometime... although I doubt you'll get any takers.

$120 for a frame is ridiculous.

A 18x24" print professionally framed is going to cost you that much or more, even with a 50-60% off Michael's coupon. Sure you can buy one yourself for $20-30 and hang it, but those are made of very cheap materials.

A 18x24" print professionally framed is going to cost you that much or more, even with a 50-60% off Michael's coupon. Sure you can buy one yourself for $20-30 and hang it, but those are made of very cheap materials.

I only spend money on professional framing for original pieces, I use either Bed Bath and Beyond museum glass frames or pick something out at aaron brothers for $30-$40 and buy a matte for $10-20 for prints.

I only spend money on professional framing for original pieces, I use either Bed Bath and Beyond museum glass frames or pick something out at aaron brothers for $30-$40 and buy a matte for $10-20 for prints.

So you spend half the amount to do it yourself. You have to pay the framer for their time.

Guess what I just got?
e3817d02ecbfd25eb46428778d13d8b6.jpg

Zod thanks again man. This is effing awesome. Spook has been so amazing so far. BTW my 4th clue will be posted sometime today :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back