Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Wonder if we should start a new 2015 thread or just rename this one?

Personally, I'd say just rename this one. I would think that most of -- if not all -- the core group still checks in, or would know what to look for.

IZkkN4o.gif

Something we need to do is separate out the contests, I feel.

It got very hard to keep up with this thread when a contest would happen in the thread, with the dozens of responses. I'm pretty sure I missed posts trying to read through everything.

Maybe we should start a whole Freaktacular folder, with a main conversation thread, and then contest threads get started as needed.

Something we need to do is separate out the contests, I feel.

It got very hard to keep up with this thread when a contest would happen in the thread, with the dozens of responses. I'm pretty sure I missed posts trying to read through everything.

Maybe we should start a whole Freaktacular folder, with a main conversation thread, and then contest threads get started as needed.

Isn't that part of the experience? :lol

uWpKqY7.gif

I know some here talked about it with me last year, but Sony just announced at E3 that Final Fantasy 7 is being REMADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!

37201-carlton-dancing-gif-i2pz.gif

That's pretty cool! It's one of my favorite games.

Mine too! There isn't a HUGE amount of news, but there's some great stuff on the horizon. For the amount of time I have to play games anyway, it's more than enough! :lol

It's been a long time coming...I guess they FINALLY realized that remaking it was as good as printing money!

OH.... %&%$++%$ that was awesome. That's going to make one scene even sadder now. I may need a PS4 now too.

OH.... %&%$++%$ that was awesome. That's going to make one scene even sadder now. I may need a PS4 now too.

:hi5:

It's a great time to get one with the Arkham Knight limited console! Though if you wait until later this year you'll probably be able to get a bigger hard drive for the same cost!

Sleep is for the weak.
Holidays are for the week.

The first person who posts the show title and full name of this guy....
pic.jpg

Will win these....
SW Burger Posters.jpg

A set of 4 1977 Burger Chef Star Wars posters. They are 18x24. And in order to "spread the wealth" as much as I can XDUCKETTX is ineligible for this one. Sorry bud but you will be good for the next one after this. :)

GO

Awesome prize! You're questions make me laugh then feel sad because I'm old enough to remember watching those shows.

Back