Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Sleep is for the weak.
Holidays are for the week.

The first person who posts the show title and full name of this guy....
View attachment 194194

Will win these....
View attachment 194195

A set of 4 1977 Burger Chef Star Wars posters. They are 18x24. And in order to "spread the wealth" as much as I can XDUCKETTX is ineligible for this one. Sorry bud but you will be good for the next one after this. :)

GO

Isn't that Freddie "Boom Boom" Percy Washington, from "Welcome Back Kotter"?

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

That is correct. :bunnydanc :banana :elefant

And I all ready have your address as well.

Happy 4th of July fellow freaks.

Sweet! And on a day I don't normally check my email!

Thanks Darth Madden!

This is a sweet prize for me...was (and still am) a Star Wars fanatic, but I never had a chance to get these when they were out.

:lol:lol

My youth betrays me in this community. :rotfl

:lol I went back to school a few years ago, and it was crazy to realize that 95% of my classmates were born the same year I was in theaters watching Jurassic Park! "You saw Jurassic Park in the theater?!" I'll tell you who felt more like a fossil then! :lol

:lol I went back to school a few years ago, and it was crazy to realize that 95% of my classmates were born the same year I was in theaters watching Jurassic Park! "You saw Jurassic Park in the theater?!" I'll tell you who felt more like a fossil then! :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Will this thread be re-named Spooktacular 2015 closer to Spook '15?

I think most said we should just keep this one going, and I kinda agree. It's a Freaktacular thread over the normal Spook one that'll pop up, and this one has separate contests and such! We can just erase the front page contests to start fresh there, and then we can pick up here fairly well with most of the peeps from last year! :)

New Freak 2015 one preferably. Most will gravitate to the promo/coupon thread anyways so whether this one stays active, renamed or a new one is created...Freak will live on!

Back