Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

New Freak 2015 one preferably. Most will gravitate to the promo/coupon thread anyways so whether this one stays active, renamed or a new one is created...Freak will live on!

Oh yeah, I think it was going to be renamed anyway to 2015! It'd just be cool in 2027 to look back on all 32,000 pages and cherish the memories! :lol

I say rename it and continue it... that way I can use the entire post history for contests. :devil

I say rename it and continue it... that way I can use the entire post history for contests. :devil

That's an excellent idea!

I'm all for keeping this thread going with just a change in the year of the title. Contest list in the first post can be wiped for a fresh start.

I have a couple posts on the first page so I can always archive it.

Ben-Stiller-Do-It-Starsky-and-Hutch.gif

It shall live on --- FOREVAH! :lol

Re: Freaktacular 2015

The bad thing about this year is that I don't have as much to give away as I did last year. I guess trying to be smarter with my purchases has left me with less to get rid of. Oh well. I'll try to find some stuff. :)

I've got to get a little pile of stuff set aside. I'm in the process of going through my collection to find pieces to sell anyway so I'll probably have quite a bit to give away this year.

I wonder how many movies I can get in this year :lol

Me too. I did the Halloween marathon last year. Didn't think I would be, but I'm already excited to watch them all again! This time I'll watch the Producer's Cut of H6.

That is why you have to start now! August 1st is usually my start to the horror season.

I'm in Chicago. I live in denial that summer is ever going to end until it's time to bust out the hat and gloves lol. I save the Halloween franchise specifically for Fall weather, which is a pretty short period here.

I'm in Chicago. I live in denial that summer is ever going to end until it's time to bust out the hat and gloves lol. I save the Halloween franchise specifically for Fall weather, which is a pretty short period here.

I am just north of you. :)

Of course you save the classics for fall but there is too much to watch to wait until then to start.

I am just north of you. :)

Of course you save the classics for fall but there is too much to watch to wait until then to start.

Right on, my local friend. :hi5: We actually watch a horror movie almost every weekend. I bought a lot of blu rays last year and haven't come close to watching them all. I always save movies with a direct reference to a holiday until the month of, that goes for any holiday. My wife gives me crap for it, but it's a strict rule in my house. :lecture

Back