Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I'm on my mobile all the time now. My laptop broke on me so it's mobile only from now on. :(

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That sucks but Tapatalk will make it tolerable. You can also view the web page for each thread within the thread if you need to. It's in the options button in the upper right corner.

That sucks but Tapatalk will make it tolerable. You can also view the web page for each thread within the thread if you need to. It's in the options button in the upper right corner.
Yeah it sucks! Lost quite alot of stuff on there too.

How does the image uploader work on tapatalk? I imagine it loads ok within the app but how does it transfer to the main site view?

Yeah it sucks! Lost quite alot of stuff on there too.

How does the image uploader work on tapatalk? I imagine it loads ok within the app but how does it transfer to the main site view?

It's really easy in the app to choose which picture you want to post, and it shows up on the main web view exactly like it would if you did it from there. I've posted a ton of pics from the app with no difference in quality or appearance than others posted the "normal" way.

All the hi-def pictures that I took at SDCC this year were posted from Tapatalk since all I had there was my iPad.

It's really easy in the app to choose which picture you want to post, and it shows up on the main web view exactly like it would if you did it from there. I've posted a ton of pics from the app with no difference in quality or appearance than others posted the "normal" way.
Ok, sounds easier than having to host pics again. :D

I think we changed it to Freaktacular since Sideshow has kinda forsaken us to nurse on the Facebook/twitter teat. We take care of our own now. :)
Last year was my first year experiencing Spook. I take it Sideshow used to be alot more active on here but it's all social networking now?

I think we changed it to Freaktacular since Sideshow has kinda forsaken us to nurse on the Facebook/twitter teat. We take care of our own now. :)

z0QE9ai.gif

Last year was my first year experiencing Spook. I take it Sideshow used to be alot more active on here but it's all social networking now?

Spook used to be fun when it was more website based--secret codes, scavenger hunts, etc. all had to be found on Sideshow's site. They moved practically everything to Facebook and Twitter last year. :mad: I had way more fun last year in this thread than I did trying to participate in Sideshow's Spook.

Spook used to be fun when it was more website based--secret codes, scavenger hunts, etc. all had to be found on Sideshow's site. They moved practically everything to Facebook and Twitter last year. :mad: I had way more fun last year in this thread than I did trying to participate in Sideshow's Spook.

Yeah it was pretty fun

I'm an active user on facebook and Instagram however I just can't handle using Twitter.

All that secret code/scavenger hunt stuff sounds fun!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back