Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

The Myers Pop! looks awesome. And who doesn't love a mystery box?!?!

Yes, and....

Return SM.jpg

The Pinhead POP is awesome! Those things are like crack.

I really need to start going through stuff for giveaways. I know I have a couple POP figures (Alien and Predator) and probably some Mondo prints I can use for prizes as well. If I can get off my ass and sort through all the piles of stuff I have sitting around then there will be more.

The Pinhead POP is awesome! Those things are like crack.

I really need to start going through stuff for giveaways. I know I have a couple POP figures (Alien and Predator) and probably some Mondo prints I can use for prizes as well. If I can get off my ass and sort through all the piles of stuff I have sitting around then there will be more.

Still trying to decide what I think about these Funko Pop! figures...At first I thought they were just...off...but then I won the Alien one last year, and just recently I picked up the Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot) one...had to, because they put the helmet on it!

Might have to try to win the Predator one, because I really like that movie.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if I'd like them when I first saw them. My wife bought me a Superman one, and I liked it then started looking at the others available. Funko has so many licenses and you can get the majority of them for around $10 so it's easy to end up getting a bunch. Now people are killing each other at conventions to get the exclusives. The Funko booth at SDCC this year was ridiculous. I never even got close to getting a chance for the Batman v Superman set because people were mobbing the booth before the doors even opened and selling them at a 400% mark-up at the other booths. They're cute, but they're not that cute.

When are we starting things off this year? First day of October forward? I know it just naturally began last year, but I guess we kind of need to have some sort of plan now that it's a thing! :lol

The Funko Idolz line has started off pretty cool too. I really want to pick up the Ghostbusters trio first.

I was going to buy a bunch of the Vinyl Idolz, but read they have the same problem as the Vinyl Vixens... they are top heavy and bend over at the legs. I'm not shelling out money for that crappy QA. And I would have been a good customer too. I would have gotten Ghostbusters, Back to the future, young frankenstein, 60's batman, Cornetto Trilogy figures.... basically all of them. Too bad the vinyl is crap.

Back