Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I'm slowly getting some prizes together for contests... Probably nothing too great but hopefully still fun.

Getting pretty psyched up for this year. I should be able to be pretty involved with chat this year as my company is pretty cool. Anybody that wants avatars but doesn't have one yet should send me a request (I am only doing Vets this year. I got a lot of random requests from people I hadn't even heard of. I've been around long enough to know if you contribute). I want to get an early start since I am having a more difficult time doing art at home because I'm on the computer all day at work. Any avatars I do will be revealed on Oct 1st. I will also have new sigs for everybody, using your assigned avatars (if you want them of course).

:hi5::1-1:

Getting pretty psyched up for this year. I should be able to be pretty involved with chat this year as my company is pretty cool. Anybody that wants avatars but doesn't have one yet should send me a request (I am only doing Vets this year. I got a lot of random requests from people I hadn't even heard of. I've been around long enough to know if you contribute). I want to get an early start since I am having a more difficult time doing art at home because I'm on the computer all day at work. Any avatars I do will be revealed on Oct 1st. I will also have new sigs for everybody, using your assigned avatars (if you want them of course).

I would love a sig and would be very grateful for it my friend!!! :pray: :hi5:

I need a badass Brutus Buckeye avatar this year

I've just googled what that was. :lol

And don't you forget it!

OhioStateDougie_original.gif

New sig would be great! Haven't been able to give up last years'. What I need to do is make myself one for non-Freaktacular time.

Awesome Veil! Last year I looked forward to seeing each new avatar you made. They were all great!

I would love a new sig if you get a chance!

Last year I missed the Freaktacular boat. So I would love a sig and an avatar, if you get a chance, and/or find me worthy of one.

Just got a prize to give out for Freaktacular..... just gotta come up with a contest.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Star-Lord-Pop-Vinyl-Figure.jpg

Oh snap! It's mini-me! :lol Looking forward to whatever contest you come up with Veil! I've got to think up a couple as well...work has been so busy that I've had no time to think about it! And time is ticking down!

Back