Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

We also got to do Disneyland's Halloween party.... really fun.
Nice! They give out the good stuff too. Almost every restaurant their also offers something in either pumpkin or cinnamon ONLY during this time of the year. For example: pumpkin beignets, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheese cake, apple cinnamon tea, pumpkin milk shake, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin spice bread pudding, etc.

Thankfully, for those that hate pumpkin, their normal menu is still available. :lol

I just finished a calculus course, so I'm debating on making a clever spook related math problem for a contest. I should probably have a good prize for what could be an annoying math problem. :lol

I just finished a calculus course, so I'm debating on making a clever spook related math problem for a contest. I should probably have a good prize for what could be an annoying math problem. :lol

Oh no! Where's that Chevy Chase gif....

:lol :lol

81daYyL.gif

:lol

I had renal calculus (kidney stones) once. It was very painful and hard to pass.
Just like the class.

CONTEST is OVER! After random draw (you were given a number based on how quick you replied and it was written on a post-it & put in a hat) the winner is XDUCKETTX! Congrats! Pm to claim!
:clap:hi5:
Thanks for all the participation! Ill have more ooze up for the taking later. You all rock and make this time of year great.

CONTEST is OVER! After random draw (you were given a number based on how quick you replied and it was written on a post-it & put in a hat) the winner is XDUCKETTX! Congrats! Pm to claim!
:clap:hi5:
Thanks for all the participation! Ill have more ooze up for the taking later. You all rock and make this time of year great.

Thanks Shawpaw! Message sent. :clap

I've got to round up some things myself in the next couple weeks to give away later this month!

We have another winner! Congrats Duckett! and thanks again Shawpaw for another contest.
I didn't enter this myself. I was hoping for another Freak to get it to share the wins. :)

Congrats Duckett! Let us know which baby turtle you get inside the Ooze as well! :lol Thanks for the contest Shaw!

Back