Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

scary girl.jpg

Josh those look awesome! Great job.

I used to paying models and miniatures, but only ships and planes and tanks. I could never get the hang of painting animals or people. You did an excellent job on your mini-busts!

Veil...I can no longer go back to that page because that image was just too damn creepy, nice work! :lol

Josh, really awesome job on those! Definitely a talent that many of us wish we had, I'm sure! Look forward to seeing more of your stuff. Feel free to post it here whether it be Spook related or not, as I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing what you've done!

:hi5:

Wow, great job Josh! I especially like the vampire.

I thought you might with your new Freak Sig, I may even try to grab another one of him. I think they still have him in stock. I think I'm keeping this one and I'm going to try and figure out a base for him.

Veil...I can no longer go back to that page because that image was just too damn creepy, nice work! :lol

Josh, really awesome job on those! Definitely a talent that many of us wish we had, I'm sure! Look forward to seeing more of your stuff. Feel free to post it here whether it be Spook related or not, as I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing what you've done!

:hi5:

Thank you! Although the only thing I'm working on now is a broken DC Direct Catwoman that I'm repairing and repainting.

I didn't know you were such an excellent painter Josh! Awesome busts. Like Veil said, that vampire is superb my friend! :clap

Thank you, the horror stuff is really fun to do too. Wish there was more of it out there as unpainted statues and busts.

I agree...I paint occasionally, a novice mind you, but I was looking for stuff to paint for practice and it's hard to come by. I have only painted by hand, but one of these days I'll get an airbrush.

Excellent job gentlemen! :duff :clap :clap :clap :duff

Thank you!

I agree...I paint occasionally, a novice mind you, but I was looking for stuff to paint for practice and it's hard to come by. I have only painted by hand, but one of these days I'll get an airbrush.

That's the expensive part, and it's just the compressor and airbrush either, those you can get deals on. It's the paints and mediums. There's so many different paints and mediums and surface primers that do different things you can spend a fortune trying to find and get what you like.

Back