Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Hope you guys like them, I got shipping notice on mine as well! :yess:

Do you get any money from this? Funds are tight here, as neat as the shirt would be if it's just going to profit the printer and not you I think I'll pass.

The money goes directly to Zazzle for the printing of the shirt, but there is a Royalty attachment to each sale. I've tried to completely turn this off to keep the price as cheap as possible but the lowest Zazzle will allow it to be set is 5%. So it works out to $.52 for value and $.66 on basic Shirt sales, which of course will all be applied towards next year's giveaway items.

Congrats on the win GZL! :hi5:

Those buttons are crazy cool! Still looking forward to what the chaser will be.

The money goes directly to Zazzle for the printing of the shirt, but there is a Royalty attachment to each sale. I've tried to completely turn this off to keep the price as cheap as possible but the lowest Zazzle will allow it to be set is 5%. So it works out to $.52 for value and $.66 on basic Shirt sales, which of course will all be applied towards next year's giveaway items.

Well, I'd be happier if you were getting the royalty, but funding future Spooktacular prizes is a good thing too. Ordered!

CONTEST is OVER! After random draw (you were given a number based on how quick you replied and it was written on a post-it & put in a hat) the winner is XDUCKETTX! Congrats! Pm to claim!
:clap:hi5:
Thanks for all the participation! Ill have more ooze up for the taking later. You all rock and make this time of year great.
Congrats Duckett!!! :hi5:

I put these in my customs thread but I figured I'd Share them with you guys, my Freaktacular friends. These are all sculpted by Quarantine Studios and painted by me.
View attachment 216063
View attachment 216064
View attachment 216065
Those are awesome! Why'd they make that one translucent green, or whatever it is?

I've been using Vallejo acrylics lately to paint miniatures. They seem to work good for me. I painted this WOW Alien base. Nothing spectacular but I'm proud of it. [emoji4]

I like it! Way better than anyone I could ever do...

I LOVE that hoodie! Still wear mine too.
That's the only Spook kit I didn't get. The XL sold out too quickly, and I refused to get a smaller size. :(

View attachment 216205

Darth Madden’s 2015 SPOOKTACULAR GUESS THE POST COUNT CONTEST

This one was fun last year so lets try it again.

This post is #14294. What will the post count of this thread be on Thursday 10/15 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time?

You have until 9:00 am Pacific time Sunday morning (10/11) to post your guess. Everyone gets ONE guess. Winner will be whoever gets closest without going over.

Winner of this contest will get the 2nd pick of the “Prize Packs.”

GOOD LUCK.
Missed it. That explains why this thread exploded so quickly! Good luck everyone! For kicks, even though I can't win, I'll say 14619.

Those are awesome! Why'd they make that one translucent green, or whatever it is?

I honestly have no idea why it was a translucent resin and the others were white. It was weird when I got him as the others also come with a box and are numbered on the base while the vampire had no box, no base and no numbering.

That's the only Spook kit I didn't get. The XL sold out too quickly, and I refused to get a smaller size. :(

Sorry, but I must have gotten the XL you were hoping for! I completely understand; i never order smaller than XL simply for comfort.

Busy Thanksgiving weekend up here! Congrats to Veil and Zod on your wins guys!! Also, great job on the buttons Veil! Very awesome!! I'd also like to bring it to everyone's attention that Darth Madden's contest is still a few days away from ending, and my guess is quickly approaching, so if we could just stop talking for a while, that'd be great. :lol

tumblr_ly63ddiYtu1r7uivno1_400.gif

Also cleared through the Scream TV series this past weekend! I enjoyed it as a fun take on the franchise. It's its own thing, but uses the twists and turns, and same sort of logic that the movies do. Overall, a fun watch, but don't look for any Emmy award worthy aspects. :lol

I'd also like to bring it to everyone's attention that Darth Madden's contest is still a few days away from ending, and my guess is quickly approaching, so if we could just stop talking for a while, that'd be great. :lol

You got it GB. Won't inflate the post number anymore!

Hope you guys like them, I got shipping notice on mine as well! :yess:

Just placed an order for mine, Vander - cool design! Went with the Stone Green color. Looking forward to it.

Back