Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Just bought the Funko Vinyl Idolz Shaun of the Dead, and watching Halloween at work.... Pizza with the family tonight. Pretty good day.

Awesome stuff Veil! Hope thos Idolz hold up nicely! That'd be a fun pair to own that'd fit that style for sure! :clap

Oh, and this post right here was my guess. Wasn't your contest for whoever could land on their own guess perfectly, Madden? I'm pretty sure that's what I read! :lol

eRagOx6.gif

Within the next month I'm getting a BenQ W1070 3d projector...I can't wait to try out these 3d movies!
Let me know how it looks, I'm still debating if I want a Curve, or maybe go with a projector. :panic:

When it comes to horror movies there are a ton I have never seen...
I've not seen any of the Army of Darkness movies (only snipets), Nothing past Nightmare on Elmstreet 2, nothing past Friday the 13th part 2, and a ton of others. Seen most of the Halloween movies though.
Yup, never seen NoES. Did see the new one. Same for F13, never saw originals just the newest ones. And so on. I'm just horrible with classic films. :lol
Nice! That says a lot because there are many great movies in the 80's. And we all know the best movies come from the 80's. :) :hi5:
I just had to be born in the 90's. :slap :lol
Just bought the Funko Vinyl Idolz Shaun of the Dead, and watching Halloween at work.... Pizza with the family tonight. Pretty good day.
Sounds like a kickass day!!! :rock :rock
Oh, and this post right here was my guess. Wasn't your contest for whoever could land on their own guess perfectly, Madden? I'm pretty sure that's what I read! :lol

eRagOx6.gif

:lol :lol :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

Once again posting my contest for those who may have missed it about 25 pages back! :lol

Pumpkin Creative Arts Contest!

I say creative arts because it's whatever you'd like to do with a pumpkin (well, let's try not to American Pie one or anything! :lol) You can carve it, you can paint it, you can staple things to it...whatever speaks to you creatively you can do! It's all in fun, and my wife will be the judge. Again, her tastes or likings can vary day to day, so you never know what will speak to her! So have fun and let your creative juices flow!

The Prizes:

Trickr.jpg

The prize is a Trick'r Treat prize pack, with a Blu-ray copy of the film, as well as a copy of the JUST release prequel graphic novel, Trick'r Treat: Days of the Dead! If the winner already has the Blu-ray, then I'll come up with another worthy horror Blu-ray to take its place and ship it your way!

Contest Closes Wednesday, October 21st at 11:59pm! That gives everyone about a week to get to work...and mainly this weekend, as that's when I'm sure most were planning to do pumpkins anyway! I could always extend the deadline if people would prefer! I was just thinking that with this date you have the best odds to receive your prize BEFORE Halloween so that you can enjoy it on the day itself!

Let me know if you guys would rather have another weekend, and I can extend it to the 25th...I just can't guarantee the prizes will arrive before Halloween if that's the case!

GOOD LUCK!!!

tumblr_ncwnctyrqG1t0demio1_500.gif

Back