Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I bought the 3D version of Predator because of the awesome lenticular slipcover. I don't have a 3d tv. :monkey1

I think I pretty much own all of those. Just come over, and bring a pizza :lol
I'll stop by next time I'm in the Florida area lol.

I bought the 3D version of Predator because of the awesome lenticular slipcover. I don't have a 3d tv. :monkey1

LMAO!! I do that as well. What's worse is that I'm easily impressed so I bought everything in 3D. Maybe I should just get a 3D tv lol.

LMAO!! I do that as well. What's worse is that I'm easily impressed so I bought everything in 3D. Maybe I should just get a 3D tv lol.
Within the next month I'm getting a BenQ W1070 3d projector...I can't wait to try out these 3d movies!

In regards to Predator I'm actually a fan of the Ultimate Edition. I know it's missing the grain but I have the original dvd and original blu-ray for that. The Predator looks as real as ever during the films climax in the Ultimate Edition.

Very cool list of movies. I can still remember watching Predator for the first time in '87. What a blast and it still holds up very well today. :rock

I need to win several thousand dollars so I can live off that and just watch essential films. The amount of cult/classics/original films that I haven't seen would give anyone an ulcer.

I haven't seen Exorcist, Evil Dead (original), Texas Chainsaw Massacre (any except for 3D), Halloween (seen the RZ ones), and so on. My life is just a giant spot of movie darkness. :lol

When it comes to horror movies there are a ton I have never seen...
I've not seen any of the Army of Darkness movies (only snipets), Nothing past Nightmare on Elmstreet 2, nothing past Friday the 13th part 2, and a ton of others. Seen most of the Halloween movies though.

anmI8Lf.gif

Write a haiku about anything related to Predator. The prize will be a Predator Funko and SDCC Predator mask bottle opener. Contest ends Wednesday 10/14 at 6pm Central time. Winner will be chosen at random.

Awesome contest idea Zod! Very inique...Freaktacular definitely gets some creative juices flowing around here! :lol Here's my entry!

Don't move a muscle
A distant branch snaps. Lost him.
What are these red dots...

I've not seen any of the Army of Darkness movies (only snipets), Nothing past Nightmare on Elmstreet 2, nothing past Friday the 13th part 2, and a ton of others. Seen most of the Halloween movies though.
I also have all of those you are also welcome to stop by...yes you also can bring a pizza [emoji38]

Woah! You gotta see F13th Part III. This is where he gets a very important... uhh..... disguise! :)

Back