Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

You won't regret it. one of those movies that if I see it on tv I end up watching it.

Illinois is just a wasteland...our curriculum never follow. :lol

And since y'all made me feel bad...(and cause I needed a reason to spend more money) :rotfl

1444754071669319741914_zpsfylkmpgm.jpg

anmI8Lf.gif

Write a haiku about anything related to Predator. The prize will be a Predator Funko and SDCC Predator mask bottle opener. Contest ends Wednesday 10/14 at 6pm Central time. Winner will be chosen at random.

This seems like a trap.
I suspect something amiss.
He's yelling "Kill me!"

Haiku? :dunno

You need to go watch Dredd immediately.

I need to win several thousand dollars so I can live off that and just watch essential films. The amount of cult/classics/original films that I haven't seen would give anyone an ulcer.

I haven't seen Exorcist, Evil Dead (original), Texas Chainsaw Massacre (any except for 3D), Halloween (seen the RZ ones), and so on. My life is just a giant spot of movie darkness. :lol

Dredd is fantastic. It's ridiculous that they haven't made a sequel yet considering some of the crap that makes it into theaters.

I'm headed to Best Buy to pick up Aladdin right now. Might just pick up Dredd too if it's there.

I need to win several thousand dollars so I can live off that and just watch essential films. The amount of cult/classics/original films that I haven't seen would give anyone an ulcer.

I haven't seen Exorcist, Evil Dead (original), Texas Chainsaw Massacre (any except for 3D), Halloween (seen the RZ ones), and so on. My life is just a giant spot of movie darkness. :lol

I think I pretty much own all of those. Just come over, and bring a pizza :lol

Thanks bro. :hi5:

No problem! :hi5:

Never seen Dredd either...I will now.

That sir, is an excellent choice.

Back